New to WeMITT but not to Minimins

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by 30FlirtyGirl, 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    Hi, Some will know me from my threads in the CD/SW thread, but I am new to WeMITTS. I have 5 1/2 stone to lose to get to target (I have just lose 1 1/2 stone on CD but had to move to SW for personal reasons). I officially start SW on Wednesday although I am already eating according to the SW guidelines as per the magazine, website and this forum. I am desperate to get this weight down so I can have children as I am 29 and time is ticking.

I feel a bit daunted by all the weight I have to use and hope for some inspiration from those in a similar position to me.

I know this forum is great for support and look forward to chatting to you all.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

hi nicky. welcome to WeMITTs :)

abz xx
  4. starryeyes

starryeyes Member

Juddd at the moment
    Hi best of luck to you
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

I am sure you will do very well. are you going to a class, doing it online or by yourself?

Irene xx
  6. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    I am going to start by going to the classes and take it from there xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.