ProPoints New to ww my food diary on 29pp

browny85

Hey any info or input or anybody wanting a points buddy is welcome. I don't quite understand the exercise points so if anyone can help me that would be great
Yesterday's diary day 1.
Breakfast: turkey rashers (2pp), egg (1pp), mushrooms (0pp)
1 x banana (0pp) water to drink

Snack: 4 x asda Melba toast (2pp) spread with 1 tsp nutella (2pp) and 1 tsp peanut butter (3pp)

Lunch: ww cheese and onion quiche (7pp) with lettuce (0pp) and tomato (0pp)

Snack: spread thought day 4 x ww caramel mallow wafers (6pp)

Exercise high intensity Zumba (60 minutes) anybody help me with points for this?

Dinner: 1 ww sausage (1pp) one bowl of zero point soup.

Snacks: banoffe whip ww (3pp)
Melon (0pp)
Strawberry tart ww yoghurt (1pp)
1. Clementine

My stats are 6ft tall, female, 27 years old, weight 11 stone 5.5 lbs goal weight 10 stone 10 pounds

Hope weight watchers can help me achieve this. Look forward to sharing with you
Clare

Hello hun welcome to ww :) I don't have a clue on exercise points so can't help u there! I'm sure someone will clarify soon :D

Today's menu looks good!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah thanks for replying;) that was yesterday's menu will post today's later tonight. How are you doing? How long u been on ww? Is it working well? Am just having a smoked salmon and Philly light wrap. So yum hard to believe this works hehe xxx

Oh god yeah yesterday's lol honest I don't know what wrong with me today I've been saying everything wrong lol

Ohhhh I've only just restarted yesterday Ive done so many diets u wouldn't believe lol

I love ww for the structure and restriction of it :D
It's great, dinner sounds yum!! Xxxx

I know I done loads of them. Did slimming world but the syns drove me bonkers!! This is good because you can have a treat night properly on it :)
Does it matter where your points come from or just any food as long as you stick to it?
And also the ready meals I've never been a fan of ready meals but they are some what appealing as they already counted and so easy. You think maybe couple of times per week is ok to use them? Sorry for all of the questions hehe zxx

U can use your points however u like which is great and I know some ppl who have the meals everyday and are fine :D I don't mind the meals every now and then for a quick meal there quite tasty xxxx

Amazing!!!! One happy lady here hehe. Wish they explained in group properly about the fact that having one sausage is 1pp and 2 is 3pp though... Almost messed up yesterday on that and ended up a little hungry on the night ha ha. But now I know to check everything!! Xxx

Yeah that use to really confuse me lol do u have a fone that has apps? I use one called ultimate value diary and it works everything out for you, just scan the barcode or, type in the details off the box or search the database, easy peasy :D xxx

Yeah am using the weight watchers app. So much better :) I think the people who struggle with ww to lose probs don't realise all this so easy done zxx

Oh yea ww app is much better, I'm too tight to pay haha!

Only thing I would advice from what I've seen is don't over do the fruit :D xxx

Yeah I hear a lot about fruit. Should only have one banana per day really best fruits are berries and melon. I know this because I am a recovered anorexic. I used to not touch apples, pears, etc because melon and berries are better and actually a berry is 3 cals per strawberry it actually takes your body more calories to digest it than what's in it! Xxx

Ohhhh I see! Well I have a banana a day and that's it lol

When I went on a vlcd I couldn't cope without a banana ha xxx

2nd day food diary!
Breakfast: 2 x ww brown Danish toast (2pp)
1 teaspoon lurpak lighter (1pp)
1 egg (2pp)
Total 5pp

Snack 1 ww caramel mallow wafer (1pp)
Banana (0pp)

Lunch: 1 ww wrap (3pp) 2 spoons Philadelphia extra light (1pp) smoked salmon (2pp) lettuce cherry tomatoes and red onion (0pp)
Chopped melon (0pp) toffee apple ww yoghurt (1pp)
Total 7pp

Snacks 1 serving chocolate ww whip (1pp)
1 ww chocolate caramel cake bar (2pp)
Total 3pp

Dinner: 2 ww sausages (3pp) half can asda reduced sugar baked beans (2pp) carrot and swede mash home made (0pp)
total 5pp

Treat while watching the soaps lol
1 ww sticky toffee pudding (4pp) ww custard (3pp)
Total 7pp

Total 28pp out of 29 pp allowance
Exercise 60 minutes Zumba toning

Great day again hun!!

Hope u have a lovely weekend xxx

So yesterday's foods changed slightly but I ended up on 32 pp instead of 29pp but early ap's and have my weeklys so this is fine :) Saturday today and have a date this evening if all goes to plan I am cooking any ideas????? Xxx

Morning hun, oooohhh i missed this!! How did it go?? xxx

Hey guys ? haven't Been able to log in it crashed! Booooo
So didn't have a date in the end but shall post my last couple of days plans I had more this weekend to use some weeklys and satisfy my sweet tooth hehe no exercise as such over weekend
Saturday
B: 2 x ww brown Danish toast (2pp) + 1 teaspoon lurpak lightest + 1 teaspoon ww jam (2pp) + banana
Total 4pp
Ww caramel cake 2pp
Ww creamy chocolate whip 1pp

Lunch: ww wrap (3pp) + 2 tbsp Philadelphia extra light (2pp) + 1 ww pork sausage (1pp)
Ww layered fromage frais 1pp + melon
Ww Belgian chocolate slice 2pp

Dinner: ww steam and serve chicken chop suey (this was lush!) (5pp) + 0pp salad

3x vodka and diet cokes 6pp
3x ww hot chocolate 3pp
1 packet ww cinnamon and raisin cookies 2pp
Total 32pp

Sunday
B: 2 x ww brown Danish toast topped with mashed banana (2pp)
1 x ww packet cinnamon and raisin cookies

L: 1x ww wrap (3pp) + Philly extra light (2pp) + 4 egg whites (1pp) + 0pp salad
Total 6pp

Freddo 3pp
Curly wurly 3pp
Ww sour cream crisps 2pp

D: ww steam and serve chicken chop suey (5pp) with home made carrot and swede mash 0pp

Rice krispie square 3pp
Ww yoghurt 1pp
Ww caramel cake 2pp
Ww layered fromage frais 1pp
Ww vanilla and chocolate ice cream cone 4pp
2x ww hot chocolate 2pp

Total for day 34pp

Wow feel like miss piggy writing all that down!
But your allowed weeklys right ?
Will post today's this evening when finished but I have a one hour ultimate fat blitz class this evening.

How are you guys? Good weekend? Xxx

Hey hun! Sounds like a good weekend! Yep weeklies are there to be used if U want them :D

Have fun at ur class!!

Not been upto much this weekend, a day out on Saturday and Sunday was pouring down all day!

Xxx

Back