New to WW

Niamh

Hi everyone,

Just finished first week on WW. Weigh in tonight (so excited). Propoints plan doesnt come to Ireland til Jan so I am on Discover.

I am so loving this diet so far!! As it doesnt feel like a diet. I dont feel restricted at all and havent been hungry once.

I dont think I have ever eaten so well as I have this week. OMG how fab is the Butternut Squash soup. I have it with my lunch and before my dinner most days and it is really filling.

Anyway I just wanted to say "Hi" to you all!

Niamh xxx

Hello Niamh, welcome to ww discover, we are a friendly bunch so drop in any time. The support & encouragement I have found in mimimins is great, lots of ideas and recipes too, and you are so right about the yummy butternut squash soup.

Well I lost 2.5lbs in my first week. Am little disappointed in the loss but considering I didnt feel hungry or felt like I was on a diet it is a good result. I was also really sick with a chest infection so didnt get to do much exercise.

Hiya

Well done on your first week's loss and I definately wouldn't be disappointed with a 2.5lb loss, keep up the good work!! :D

Back