new to ww

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
Hi,

I just joined WW last night, so thought I would say hello. Was going to join SW but changed my mind and chose WW! Any tips greatly apprechiated as I've never done points or WW before :)

Welcome & good luck. My top tip is plan and track everything!

If you plan ahead you will be fine, how much do you want to lose??
Use all your points,dont be scared to use your weeklies and drink atleast 2litres of water :) good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you plan ahead you will be fine, how much do you want to lose??
Use all your points,dont be scared to use your weeklies and drink atleast 2litres of water :) good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Agree with this, just follow the plan as it is, and have a nosey around the forum as theres recipes and in the propoints queries sections you can see the points for various bits and pieces to get you ideas x

Holiday- dieter I'm new too :) I'm going to spend my day working out how many pps in my gave meals and make a list so I can slot meals together :) then I'm gonna read my mag for inspiration :D ive also got a black marker and written pps in everything so I kno before it goes in my mouth what the damage will be :) those are just my little ideas xx

great ideas thanks everyone! First couple of days have gone well, I've tried to plan everything out!
Looks like we have similar amounts to lose lanky140 so good luck! :)

Good luck and keep posting :) x

Back