Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to WW!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Jodderz19, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Jodderz19

Jodderz19 Member

HI everyone I'm new to WW (started last Monday) and I'm loving it! It's so easy to follow and iv lost 4lb this week woop! I currently weigh about 10.7 stone and want to loose a stone! Is there any teams I can join to keep me motivated? Thanks! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Welcome and well done on the loss! :) There are threads for the days people weigh in if you wanna join one of those? There's also a july goals thread where a lot of us have aimed to lose a certain amount of pounds this month... Might be a bit late in the month for that one now though...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

4. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hey!! Welcome n good luck : ) what day is ur weigh in? Xx

5. Jodderz19

Jodderz19 Member

I don't know yet I haven't decided on a day!! What day is best or does it not really matter? X

6. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I get weighed on a wednesday so gives me 3 days to try n be good from the weekend lol xx

7. Jodderz19

Jodderz19 Member

Lol that's quite a good idea! To be honest at the moment I just weigh myself every morning! Is it not good to do it that way?

8. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Some ppl weigh themselves everyday I just get weighed at class once a week but it's up to u. Iv bin doing WW for 3 weeks and have lost 1stone 1pound I'm finding it really good n easy to stick to!! Xx

9. Jodderz19

Jodderz19 Member

1 stone in 3 weeks that's amazing!! Do you use all your weeklies? I have only used 3 as I thought it would slow it down!! I hope I loose 1 stone in 3 weeks I would be soo chuffed! Well done! :) x

10. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    The first week I didn't I was too scared to in case I didn't loose anything lol. But the weeks after that I did coz I was out both of the weekends so used all weeklies then.....and probably more lol xx

11. Jodderz19

Jodderz19 Member

Have you been doing exercise aswell? X

12. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Not really, I try n walk the dig everyday...unless it's raining like today lol n I have a work out DVD that try n do few times a week if i have time xx

13. Jodderz19

Jodderz19 Member

Do you use all your 29 points aswell? (sorry for loads of questions lol) xx

14. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Yeah I use all my daily points. Sometimes might have 1 or 2 left at the end if the day when I just can't eat any more lol feels like I eat more now than I did before lol! Iv got a diary on here if u wanna have a look at what iv bin eating it's called Jem as weight loss diary under the food diary bit xx

15. Jodderz19

Jodderz19 Member

Brill il take a look! I feel like I'm eating more too it's strange!! Xx

16. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I no it's weird lol suppose it's coz I'm eating different things than I used to xx

17. marylou

marylou Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.68%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    how you get on at weigh in?? i was same weight as you after xmas. wanted to get down to around 9,4 for two weeks time (holiday) but i don't know. i'm 9,9 now at the min. was on slimming world for a month or so so when i started ww i would say it was around april. it took me from then to now to lose a few pounds. finding it really slow. let me know how you get on as it's nice to know of someone around the same weight and how they are losing x

18. pinkstardust

pinkstardust Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi,i have been on ww now for just over 5 weeks,started out at 10st4 and I am currently 9st8. I have lost every week so far,min 1 lbs max 2.5 lbs. Really hoping for a 2lbs loss on my wi in this Thursday!! I have been using some of my weeklies but not all of them each week. Good luck!!

19. marylou

marylou Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.68%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    that's very good, i am losing bout a pound a week but then i'm using my weeklies so that's prob why. i like a take away and a drink at the weekend and i am just going to keep doing that as i don't think i would stick to the diet without my weekend treats. at least i'm losing sure that's the main thing!

20. Jodderz19

Jodderz19 Member

I stood on the scales this morning and I was 10 stone3!! I'm sooo chuffed! Really want to get under the 10stone mark! On diets before iv always hit 10 stone the hit a wall and can't seem to get any lower!! What are you eating on a daily basis? Any hints or tips you could give me :) xx

21. marylou

marylou Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.68%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    well done x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.