• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to WW!

S: 14st2lb C: 10st13.5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 3st2.5lb(22.47%)
Welcome and well done on the loss! :) There are threads for the days people weigh in if you wanna join one of those? There's also a july goals thread where a lot of us have aimed to lose a certain amount of pounds this month... Might be a bit late in the month for that one now though...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Some ppl weigh themselves everyday I just get weighed at class once a week but it's up to u. Iv bin doing WW for 3 weeks and have lost 1stone 1pound I'm finding it really good n easy to stick to!! Xx

1 stone in 3 weeks that's amazing!! Do you use all your weeklies? I have only used 3 as I thought it would slow it down!! I hope I loose 1 stone in 3 weeks I would be soo chuffed! Well done! :) x

The first week I didn't I was too scared to in case I didn't loose anything lol. But the weeks after that I did coz I was out both of the weekends so used all weeklies then.....and probably more lol xx

Not really, I try n walk the dig everyday...unless it's raining like today lol n I have a work out DVD that try n do few times a week if i have time xx

Yeah I use all my daily points. Sometimes might have 1 or 2 left at the end if the day when I just can't eat any more lol feels like I eat more now than I did before lol! Iv got a diary on here if u wanna have a look at what iv bin eating it's called Jem as weight loss diary under the food diary bit xx

marylou

S: 10st7lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 0st1lb(0.68%)
HI everyone I'm new to WW (started last Monday) and I'm loving it! It's so easy to follow and iv lost 4lb this week woop! I currently weigh about 10.7 stone and want to loose a stone! Is there any teams I can join to keep me motivated? Thanks! X
how you get on at weigh in?? i was same weight as you after xmas. wanted to get down to around 9,4 for two weeks time (holiday) but i don't know. i'm 9,9 now at the min. was on slimming world for a month or so so when i started ww i would say it was around april. it took me from then to now to lose a few pounds. finding it really slow. let me know how you get on as it's nice to know of someone around the same weight and how they are losing x

S: 11st3lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st3lb(1.91%)
Hi,i have been on ww now for just over 5 weeks,started out at 10st4 and I am currently 9st8. I have lost every week so far,min 1 lbs max 2.5 lbs. Really hoping for a 2lbs loss on my wi in this Thursday!! I have been using some of my weeklies but not all of them each week. Good luck!!

marylou

that's very good, i am losing bout a pound a week but then i'm using my weeklies so that's prob why. i like a take away and a drink at the weekend and i am just going to keep doing that as i don't think i would stick to the diet without my weekend treats. at least i'm losing sure that's the main thing!

I stood on the scales this morning and I was 10 stone3!! I'm sooo chuffed! Really want to get under the 10stone mark! On diets before iv always hit 10 stone the hit a wall and can't seem to get any lower!! What are you eating on a daily basis? Any hints or tips you could give me :) xx

marylou

I stood on the scales this morning and I was 10 stone3!! I'm sooo chuffed! Really want to get under the 10stone mark! On diets before iv always hit 10 stone the hit a wall and can't seem to get any lower!! What are you eating on a daily basis? Any hints or tips you could give me :) xx
well done x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Syn Values 0
Ask MiniMins 1
Introductions 1
Weight Watchers 0