• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new today

Hello there!:)

I started on monday....first weigh in tomorrow! :)

What are you doing, sole source? Is this your first time?

This site will give you all the encourage and support you need....I love it...it's kept me going! :)

x x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Hi annabarb,,,
I've only been a member for a few weeks on here but it is the very best support in the whole world!!!!!!!!
What do you need help with.. The site or CD????

Hi Laura this is my first week back on cambridge weigh in on tues, have been on lipotrim for 5 weeks, yes iam on sole source too need some help with the site though.

I've been on a week as I said earlier, and I am really getting to grips with the site now....make full use of it. I get so engrossed in it in the evenings I don't even think about eating! :)

Mini's guide to the site is really good and helpful, take a look at it, I found it such a great help.

Good luck with your new start and keep in touch....hearing about everyone else's progress really keeps me going and makes me realise I can do it too! :)

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
Welcome to the board :clap: make yorself at home any probs there are loads of people who give good advice good luck on your journey xxxxxx