New today!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by frugalpam, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. frugalpam

frugalpam Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello! So pleased to have found this forum - I think I'll be living here in future weeks/months :D
    I'm planning to go back to using Weightwatchers as it was very successful for me some years back. At that time I signed up and used the online forum which was great, but it's become too expensive, and this seems a really friendly and supportive forum, and free!
    I'm around 2 stone overweight - probably a bit more (5' 4", 175lbs) and really want to get back down to around 145lbs again. I gave up smoking - again:mad: - around 20 months ago, and have piled on the weight. Now that quitting smoking is well behind me, I really want to get back to a better weight, and back in size 12/14 instead of the current size 16 (occasionally 18 :eek: ) Now I've typed it, I'm fuming at myself for letting myself get to this size.
    I'll be lurking and posting in the WW forum and will really appreciate any help, tips and encouragement, and will do my best to support others.
    Great to be here!
    Pam

[​IMG]

Last edited: 18 September 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Hi Pam, welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Irene xx

5. Fruitysunshine

Fruitysunshine Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save
    Hi Pam - Welcome!

I am fairly new here and have received a lot of support which has helped greatly - you have come to a good place!

6. Miss Mango

Miss Mango Little Miss Wii Fit!

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Hi Pam, :welcome: to the boards hun! I must say its good to see you starting off with such determination, I know how difficult it can be and I totally understand the disgust you can feel at yourself when you have to write down what weight or dress size you are, I can identify with that 100% as I do exactly the same.

Anyway with your determination and past losses I am sure that you will reach your goal in no time. I love it here and have found it extremely helpful and I am sure that you will too so I hope to see you around for a chat soon. :)

X

7. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi pam and :welcome: to the boards. Everyone on here is lovely, very friendly and there is loads of support and advice available so you have definitely come to the right place!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983x

8. frugalpam

frugalpam Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you all!

Many thanks for the warm welcomes - I know I've found the right place to be! I'm very determined to get back to a comfortable weight for myself - I was out today and caught sight of my side view in a mirror:cry:I've decided I'm not buying any more clothes til I've lost some of this weight.
    I'm going to carry on reading up on the WW board and set myself a date to start this diet.
    Thanks again :)
    Pam x

[​IMG]

Last edited: 18 September 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.