• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New too Exante

lou1

S: 12st1lb C: 12st1lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 29 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya,

I have been on my weight loss journey since last september to date i have lost 3stone on lipotrim i came off lipotrim before i was at my personal goal of 8.5stone which is in in the healthy weight range for my height!

The past few months i have been in training for a 10k run which i completed on monday...yay! so whilst on training i was eating lots of carbs to fuel my body so at 10stone i know im not over weight anymore but i just want to feel the best i possible can so i have a 8 week bikini challenge before my holidays!

I started exante on tuesday! So far so good!

I look forward to getting to know you guys and your journeys!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

precious

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Welcome Lou how's day 3 so far? All the best for you 8 week challenge such a motivator when u have something planned..

X

lou1

So far so good, been busy at work so havent been hungry at all maybe I'm in ketosis!! ?

Foo Fan

Gold Member
S: 12st12lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 2st4lb(17.78%)
Hi Hun - fab news if ur in ketosis already :)
R u going to weigh on Tuesdays?

lou1

Ya weigh in on tuesdays! well im just weighing my self but tuesdays are my day!! i had a sneaky look this morning 2lbs down.....aggghhh!!! cant wait till tue!

Sarah so you've only got 17.5lbs to lose u'll def do that on tfr, just imagine a few wee months an we'll be proudly wearing our bikinis!!!!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
lou1 said:
Ya weigh in on tuesdays! well im just weighing my self but tuesdays are my day!! i had a sneaky look this morning 2lbs down.....aggghhh!!! cant wait till tue!

Sarah so you've only got 17.5lbs to lose u'll def do that on tfr, just imagine a few wee months an we'll be proudly wearing our bikinis!!!!
:) I weigh on Tuesday's 2 (even though I only started yesterday I weigh at boots on Tuesday's)

How much have you got left to lose? I'm on my iPhone so can't see tickers etc x

lou1

i havent updated my ticker yet ooppss! im around 21lbs to get me too my goal, but if i feel thats too low i will change it!

namaste

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 4st6lb(27.93%)
Morning and welcome to Exante.........

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi hun how r u getting on x

lou1

hiya hun, sorry was away for a few days!! i got sick and had too have food so not too well! but i got back on 100% today so roll on the rest of the week!!! dreading weigh in tomorrow but still excited too... hope ur getting on well hun!!!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
lou1 said:
hiya hun, sorry was away for a few days!! i got sick and had too have food so not too well! but i got back on 100% today so roll on the rest of the week!!! dreading weigh in tomorrow but still excited too... hope ur getting on well hun!!!
Sorry 2 hear you've not been well hope ur feeling better now... I'm not going 2 weigh until the end of the week I think...

Good luck for WI tomorrow x

lou1

1st weigh in today after a bumpy week i lost 5lbs woop woop!!!
As i wasnt 100% i am really happy with that loss!

lou1

Well after my initial 5lb loss I've been very bold indeed! well I've been off from work and lack of structure and more of a social life I haven't stuck to 100% been having 2 shakes and one meal but I haven't been sticking too low carb....I've lost 2 more lb so I'm glad haven't gained!!

Today I'm starting 100% no excuses I'm just getting on with it! 5 weeks too go, I've done it before I'll do it again!

precious

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Hey well done on ur loss and welcome back .. It's meant to be 3 shakes and low carb chick if I read that right...

Have a lovely day x

lou1

So far so good! but i def find it much harder to stick too when im so close too goal!!! 18 more lbs and that will be 4 stone gone... madness!!!

Roll on (or should i say roll off...) 4 stone!!!

I want to get too goal don't think i will get there before holidays but its not that important as long as i get there!! fingers crossed!!!

lou1

Well the 8 week count down came and went I didn't manage to stick ts wasn't in the right frame of mind!

But I had a fantastic holiday and was confident in the dreaded bikini I felt toned and slim which was a far cry from what I felt last year!!!

It's 2 weeks till my 1st anniversary of when I started lipotrim and took back control of my health all in all it's been a great year 3st lost confidence found!

I started back the gym yesterday felt great! I have a little more weight too lose not sure how much yet, I have 1months supply left of my exante so I'm gonna give ts 1 last try (started yesterday) I gained 3lbs on Hols so would like to get rid of that and tone, tone, tone!!

lou1

Well holiday gain is gone!! Yay!! As of today I'm back at 137.8 delighted! Don't know how long I will do TS for I have a wedding in 2 weeks but I have 4 weeks shakes left, may just take a weekend off for the wedding and start a fresh the Monday (keep to low carb and water!)
Shall have a think closer to the time!