• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Twix Fino

Spanx

Pea on legs!
Thanks - I love a nice Twix! If the fingers are the same size, then one would do to curb the cravings - seems a good deal for 4.5 syns!

Thanks for letting us all know...

They're a bit of a con really. They've removed the biscuit and replaced it with wafer so not so nice. Once I had worked out the syns I gave it straight to hubby to eat, wasn't going to waste my syns on a fraudulant Twix, lol.

They're a bit of a con really. They've removed the biscuit and replaced it with wafer so not so nice. Once I had worked out the syns I gave it straight to hubby to eat, wasn't going to waste my syns on a fraudulant Twix, lol.
Doesnt that just make it a Drifter? Can you even still get Drifters? Does anyone remember them?

The real con seems to be they are tons smaller than a regular Twix.

This is what I assume is a normal 2 finger Twix bar:

Twix Twix 58g twin bar

14 Syns on Extra Easy
Original 14 Syns

The Fino bar is apparently 20g lighter - so I would blimmin hope it had less syns!

Twix Twix Fino 38g twin bar

9½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 9½ Syns
Green 9½ Syns

For comparison, I also looked up a Drifter:

Nestle Drifter 52g bar

13 Syns on Extra Easy
Original 13 Syns
Green

I tried one of these last week after spotting it in a shop - personally I'd rather spend the extra syns and have a proper Twix - didn't like this at all, and it was a lot of syns for what it was.

Time Out is nicer as a choc/wafer type snack, I think and is 8.5 syns.