New (unrealistic?) Goals

SilverSilph

Silver Member
Having just the one and final goal was getting a bit daunting and I've been noticing peoples personal goals in their signatures so I thought "What the hey, every little helps :)"

Firstly, I want to say that I am attempting to cut my cruise time by 6 weeks. I know that's a lot, but I have a reason. My family is coming to visit, and other than wanting to look fabulous, I'd also like to have the extra lee-way that Conso gives. I'll probably end up starting Conso when they arrive regardless of weight and, if I have to, I'll return to Attack and Cruise after.

So with that in mind my goals are the following:
Jan 29th (tomorrow) - <215lbs
Feb 19th (3 weeks) - <205lbs
Mar 18th (7 weeks) - <190lbs
Jun 3rd (18 weeks) - Target or <169.4lbs

So what do you think? Am I being to unrealistic? Or can I manage it? My plan is to stick rigidly to the allowed Dukan foods, no tolerated food/drink and to do extra cardio everyday and weight training every second day.
After a sneaky weigh-in this morn I already know I've hit my first goal (I was 214.4lbs :woohoo:)

Any and all advice and/or tips would be appreciated. Also critism...:p

Unrealistic or not this is your plan and as long as you are flexible about how it goes I can't see any problems. I have lost 77lbs in 18 weeks with no extra exercise and using the tolerant food list items and have found the diet to be amazing. So my advice is to go for it - anything is possible and achievable. Good luck. x

Everyone is different and it will vary the amount of weight they lose. The diet might get a bit boring but go for it love if thats your choice.

Your family will be happy to see you whatever the amount you've lost Silver.

Thanks you guys :) You're right. I'll do my best and if I hit my goals, amazing, and if I don't it's not the end of the world. I'll just work harder :D
I really can't wait to see my family. I miss them all so much :( But I'm sure the months will fly by and the pounds will drop off :)

Off for my weigh-in :cross:

WOOO HOOOO well done Silver - keep going what a great result for your first week of cruise!!!! First goal right on schedule fingers crossed the others follow suite!!! x

well done so far , youre doing great x

SilverSilph said:
Did a sneaky weigh in this morn. No change :( Looks like I won't be reaching my 3-5lb loss goal for the week

Don't worry it's only water weight. Stick to it and the scales will show next week when the water has gone. :) I swear by 'aqua ban' for TOTM. It's for pre menstrual bloat. I've used it since I was about 14, brilliant.

Silver you are doing great - don't worry the weight will go maybe not a quick as you want but it will go. I didn't figure how I would feel 20 weeks down the line with my weight loss but I feel GREAT and look so much better that I am not minding the scales slowing down - there is no rush - it will happen and meanwhile I enjoy feeling healthy and well!

Thanks trudyc. I really am enjoying this diet. Best I've ever done :D To be honest I don't mind if I don't lose the weight at the rate I want too, which is why I'm not driving myself insane lol. I'd just prefer not to have to restart the diet after my family visits. I'd like to be in Conso because I got to my target :) not because it's easier with company.
But what will be, will be and as long as I'm not gaining I am a very happy camper :D

Also, down an addition lb this morn :party0011:

Just a thought Silver, IF you are not at your TW when the family visits, why not just do PV days???? That way you can have everything they have without the carbs and maybe be a little bit lenient about gravy/sauces, perhaps having a spoon or two so you don't feel so left out??? Just a thought lovely!!! And your doing great btw, keep going, I love this diet too!!! Well Done!

Just love your attitude Silver! Strong, persevering and, so important, accepting. I'm here cheering for you!

Back