Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New user to Exante!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by YUMYMUMY2B, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. YUMYMUMY2B

YUMYMUMY2B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.34%)
    Hi everone!
    love the forum and hopefully it'll be a great positive motivation tool for me too. I've been on exante TS for 2 weeks now. Lost 9lb as of weigh in this morn. Already used up my 3 tubs of water flavouring which I found very helpful to get the 2-3 litres in a day. Don't like delivery charge to my home tho £16.60 no matter how big or small the package- so ordering some more flavourings will have to wait ! Lost 7lb first wk and only 2lb this wk?? I have been bit naughty picking on nuts etc! Must do better this week !!:family2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

can I just ask how much water flavouring you are using a day ? I use the CD water flavouring as its much lower carb than the exante one , and the CD is only supposed to use 1 tsp a day , so it may be possible that your low loss could be due to the flavouring ??
    That delivery charge seems high , do you live abroad ?

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    2lb is a reasonable loss for week 2. I'd say avoid too much flavourings as it might affect keto, but it definitely won't affect weightloss - thats the calorie deficit xx

5. YUMYMUMY2B

YUMYMUMY2B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.34%)
    Thanks folks I'll give the flavourings a bit of research. I live in great britain ok I'm not mainland but I often post large parcels by royal mail and they are much much cheaper! Ah well small price to pay I guess for a healthy fine fit bod lol!! Cheers guys :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.