New user to Exante!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by YUMYMUMY2B, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. YUMYMUMY2B

YUMYMUMY2B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.34%)
    Hi everone!
    love the forum and hopefully it'll be a great positive motivation tool for me too. I've been on exante TS for 2 weeks now. Lost 9lb as of weigh in this morn. Already used up my 3 tubs of water flavouring which I found very helpful to get the 2-3 litres in a day. Don't like delivery charge to my home tho £16.60 no matter how big or small the package- so ordering some more flavourings will have to wait ! Lost 7lb first wk and only 2lb this wk?? I have been bit naughty picking on nuts etc! Must do better this week !!:family2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

can I just ask how much water flavouring you are using a day ? I use the CD water flavouring as its much lower carb than the exante one , and the CD is only supposed to use 1 tsp a day , so it may be possible that your low loss could be due to the flavouring ??
    That delivery charge seems high , do you live abroad ?

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    2lb is a reasonable loss for week 2. I'd say avoid too much flavourings as it might affect keto, but it definitely won't affect weightloss - thats the calorie deficit xx

5. YUMYMUMY2B

YUMYMUMY2B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.34%)
    Thanks folks I'll give the flavourings a bit of research. I live in great britain ok I'm not mainland but I often post large parcels by royal mail and they are much much cheaper! Ah well small price to pay I guess for a healthy fine fit bod lol!! Cheers guys :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.