New User (Weight Watchers)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by salmagundi, 3 April 2011 Social URL.

1. salmagundi

salmagundi New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers

So this is my first post on the forum! I have been doing Weight Watchers for a little over 9 months now and I have lost a total of 49 lbs so far (my goal is 60 lbs lost). I have always been over weight (since I was about 7 years old) in a family of very naturally thin people. Being over weight / obese for so long I had resigned myself to thinking that it was just my lot in life.

Luckily, I chose to kick that mentality and I began thinking "Why couldn't I be thin and athletic? I have no medical conditions so there's really no good reason to be obese". And I'm doing it! I am at my lowest adult weight ever! I feel great. I'm really hoping that through this forum I might be able to help others and that they can help me.

I have been living in Glasgow, Scotland for the past 3 years. I am originally from Buffalo, New York.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.