Extra Easy New Username - thank you Tamkat!

Shangri-la

Hey all, just thought I would start today with some positivity. I have been on these forums a long time and am battling weight and binge eating disorder issues. Tamkat made a suggestion regarding my previous username - binge eater and suggested that I could change it. This in turn will make me feel more positive.

I am already feeling it and my username Shangri-la means an earthly paradise. I want to achieve balance and harmony in my life so this was as good a way to start as any.

Thank you Tamkat xx

Good call. I recently changed my Twitter handle because I didn't want to "be" my old one any more :)

Hey all, just thought I would start today with some positivity. I have been on these forums a long time and am battling weight and binge eating disorder issues. Tamkat made a suggestion regarding my previous username - binge eater and suggested that I could change it. This in turn will make me feel more positive.

I am already feeling it and my username Shangri-la means an earthly paradise. I want to achieve balance and harmony in my life so this was as good a way to start as any.

Thank you Tamkat xx

Great new name - well done!

Interesting, how do u change ur username?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't worry jst seen post further down jst nd 2 think of a new name!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back