new way looking at my weightloss!

gemma_

Silver Member
Me and my partner was talking about weightloss in 3 weeks and I said I've only lost 8.5lb cant wait til it's more, and my partner who's usually useless at words said 'do you realise you've lost the size of a average new born baby' ous son was 8.4half lb nd i thought heas really big as a baby! so losing that equvilant in weight now i realise quite alot, however my reply then was well i could tell with my body when he was born why cant I tell now LOL. :p

I keep saying that I have lost more in weight than both my children (3yrs & 1yr) weigh, so when lugging them both about in my arms its amazing that that weight was attatched to me perminatly - it is such an encouragement boost !!

ive always said i have 2 kaydens (my son 4years) to lose lol and hes frigging heavy! jst cant wait lol..

Its a brilliant way to look at it, I wonder what I could compare my total loss so far to which is 8 stone 9lbs I guess it could be a small adult! and by the time I have finished and am happy I might have lost myself in weight lol

:)

snuggle your weightloss to date is only 5lb off what I want my weight to be... so when im at targe you would had lost me in weight :)

shows it can be done :) i really need start learning cook more lol it be easier then!

wahoooo I have nearly lost a Gemma to be!!!
Hun I never used to cook and I really enjoy it now I work long hours and still make the effort when I get home usually make a few days worth so I can pop some in the freezer etc. Start with something simple like the sw quiche and work up from that....

Or the mousse I tried in class last night now thats mega yummy and all it is is a mullerlight yoghurt and a sachet of sugar free jelly...

wow! I get all the ingrediants in but never get there LOL... I even had lots of freeze tubz in when i startedi was like yea making batch things for my lazy days going to make soup etc.. but ive never actually done it! in group I hear people making all these nice recipes and im like i wish i could LOL...

you can do it....make it your mission for the week, just to make one little thing!! Once you start it kinda becomes addictive!

that can be target of week:

make a new recipe
do excrsise every night!

these hips hae got to go LOL

sorted!! just keeping to it now lol

haha if these hips go i be swinging from the roof tops... they trippled in size through pregnancy (had my son then 3 months later got pregnant with daughter) so never had a break... now my youngest is 3 in 5 weeks... and still have 'pregnancy hips' there my pet hate! i hate them over stretch marks

Back