• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new way looking at my weightloss!

gemma_

Silver Member
Me and my partner was talking about weightloss in 3 weeks and I said I've only lost 8.5lb cant wait til it's more, and my partner who's usually useless at words said 'do you realise you've lost the size of a average new born baby' ous son was 8.4half lb nd i thought heas really big as a baby! so losing that equvilant in weight now i realise quite alot, however my reply then was well i could tell with my body when he was born why cant I tell now LOL. :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I keep saying that I have lost more in weight than both my children (3yrs & 1yr) weigh, so when lugging them both about in my arms its amazing that that weight was attatched to me perminatly - it is such an encouragement boost !!

gemma_

Silver Member
ive always said i have 2 kaydens (my son 4years) to lose lol and hes frigging heavy! jst cant wait lol..

snuggle69

Silver Member
Its a brilliant way to look at it, I wonder what I could compare my total loss so far to which is 8 stone 9lbs I guess it could be a small adult! and by the time I have finished and am happy I might have lost myself in weight lol

gemma_

Silver Member
:)

snuggle your weightloss to date is only 5lb off what I want my weight to be... so when im at targe you would had lost me in weight :)

shows it can be done :) i really need start learning cook more lol it be easier then!

snuggle69

Silver Member
wahoooo I have nearly lost a Gemma to be!!!
Hun I never used to cook and I really enjoy it now I work long hours and still make the effort when I get home usually make a few days worth so I can pop some in the freezer etc. Start with something simple like the sw quiche and work up from that....

Or the mousse I tried in class last night now thats mega yummy and all it is is a mullerlight yoghurt and a sachet of sugar free jelly...

gemma_

Silver Member
wow! I get all the ingrediants in but never get there LOL... I even had lots of freeze tubz in when i startedi was like yea making batch things for my lazy days going to make soup etc.. but ive never actually done it! in group I hear people making all these nice recipes and im like i wish i could LOL...

snuggle69

Silver Member
you can do it....make it your mission for the week, just to make one little thing!! Once you start it kinda becomes addictive!

gemma_

Silver Member
that can be target of week:

make a new recipe
do excrsise every night!

these hips hae got to go LOL

gemma_

Silver Member
haha if these hips go i be swinging from the roof tops... they trippled in size through pregnancy (had my son then 3 months later got pregnant with daughter) so never had a break... now my youngest is 3 in 5 weeks... and still have 'pregnancy hips' there my pet hate! i hate them over stretch marks