New week new start

MissSmileyBrunette

Silver Member
Hiya. I totally went over my weeklies last week by about 40 ... it was my birthday so had drinkies on saturday. Wi on sunday and Id lost 4lbs. Im now thinking whether I should not use my weeklies this week or do some extra exercise and not use the activity points ... or whether i should just start afresh this week and expect a gain this week (id be pleasantly suprised if i lost this week).

:)

Start afresh, use your dailies and weeklies as you would.... Iv had the last month from hell, starting afresh from tomorrow! I'm determined to do it!!:)

Hehe. Same. I just managed to avoid ordering fish and chips ... had salmon salad. Was alright. I keep tracking on the diary otherwise i underestimate.

MissSmileyBrunette said:
Arriba arriba! ;-) I now fancy a mojito! Lol. Yea, diaries are great. Ive yet to do one on here ... tempted though.

Do! Pop over to mine if you want.:) hah iv had waaaaay to many mojitos also in the last few weeks!!!!....... :)

Hehe. I do love a mojito. Lol. Had a sambucca or three at the weekend so should never really drink again! Lol. I may try and do a diary and have a sneaky peak at yours.

Back