• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New weetabix crunchy bran

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Its been out for ages hun, its my favourite brekkie too, sometimes if I'm having fruit and yogurt for breakfast I will weigh out 42g serving of it and nibble on in when having a cuppa and watching a bit of telly. xxx Looby

Awesome thanks ladies!! I've never seem it before and it said new in my tesco haha we must just be behind here!! I might have some tonight with my cuppa rather than my 20 cashew nuts!! xx

Had this for the first time this morning and it was lush!! It reminded me of cherrio's!! Do you need a scan bran/ryvita wholemeal crackerbread to make it a full HEB?! xx

BeckyT

Always trying!
kellylouisemc said:
Had this for the first time this morning and it was lush!! It reminded me of cherrio's!! Do you need a scan bran/ryvita wholemeal crackerbread to make it a full HEB?! xx
From memory I don't think you do with crunchy bran so long as you have 42g x

woo hoo! Thanks ladies! :) xx

oo might give these a go.. dont tend to have cereal in the morning as i found the 28g just to depressing to look at.. tiny portion in a bowl . but 42g should make it appear a bit fuller at least!!!

I have only been on SW for a few weeks. My breakfast nearly always consists of a Muller lite yog (these are my life savers) 42g of Weetabix Crunchy Bran(HEB) topped with a chopped banana and covered in skimmed milk (HEA) from my measured amount. I keep my milk allowance in a jug so if I have any left I make a cocoa before bed.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the amounts of cereals as a hex b has changed in the new book and as a hex b ur only allowed 35gms now of crunchy bran, alot of the others have gone up tho so worth having a look x