New weight watchers member ... Not new to weight management!

Gemsaic

Determined to be healthy
Hello!
So pleased to have found this app! Finally somewhere I can go whatever weight loss plan I am using! The largest I have been was 22stone 7 lbs... I am currently 16st 10.4 lbs ...which is a great achievement. In the last 5 years I have been loosing slowly and keeping it off which is my main aim. I am now the lightest I have been for over 20 years and have managed to maintain my loss over the last six months so I'm now raring to go and determined to loose the next chunk of weight.
I have used weight loss resources, tescos diets and my fitness pal to get this far but when I change plans I loose my access to forums and blogs which I find really help... Looking forward to meeting some of you great people who know just how hard this weight management stuff is and hopefully keep motivation going through the summer!
I am a keen, if novice cyclist and have started commuting by bike 5.5 miles each way to work. I do find activity is the key for me! Come and say hi what ever stage you are at! Looking forward to getting to know you.
Gem

Back