New ww pies?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Has anyone tried theses? i see them in asda the other day?

Pies? What like real pies with pastry?

I am so excited! Tempted to go to Asda now!! Is it wrong to be excited over a pie....

How many points per pie?? x

one of the pies was 8 pts so you could have it with plenty of veg, they did look quite tempting, someone let us know when they have done the taste test :D

I cant find the pies anywhere!! Although havent tried Govan yet, perhaps a late night mission tonight is in order!

mail order pies! Its like something out of Sweeney Todd, Sweeney goes into the 21st century! lol!n That could be a very kind plan tho, have 2 more asdas to check! I take it they are in the fresh section? Near the quiche and stuff?

Today was a great day! I found the pies! Had to go to Newton Mearns to get them but I have got them!! Got one steak and one chicken as they were on special offer!! Will be trying them out tomorrow as have to use up my WW sweet and sour I made last night! Hope they are not a disappointment!!

Just had the chicken and mushroom! ooh it was sooo nice! like a proper pie!! Would defo recommend them!!Soooo nice! had it with mash and veg! Soo nice! Asda do their own frozen mash which is only 50p for a big bag, 10 bits of mash,which is a reasonable portion is 3.5 points! Very nice for such a cheaper price!

Jen is the pastry like proper pastry?
are they frozen/fresh?

They are frozen, you get 2 in a pack. I spent ages looking with the other pies and then thought oh may try the frozen section and there they were. was just shopping alone yet shouted ohhhh yeeess when I saw them....quickly left the shop without buying anything else, quite mortified!!
It is proper pastry, really nice, quite crisp on top then the nice soggy stuff where all the good stuff is!! They come in a wee foil tray like a proper pie too!! I was so excited eating this pie! Chloe came over to beg for a little piece but quickly retreated back to her basket when she saw me eating it all! lol! Havent tried the steak and mushroom one yet but the chicken was lovely! Didnt taste low fat at all! It says on it new home comforts range so I am SOOO excited about what else could be in this range!!

I FOUND THEM!!! They are in ASDA Charlton if any1 is near there!! They are currently 2 packs (so 4 pies) for £3....

I bought 2 chicken and mushroom & 2 steak and mushroom...

They look lush, I am having 1 with WW mash and beans after my WI tonight!1

Back