New year, back to minimins...

L.i.n.d.a

Fatgirlwannabeslim
Ive 10 stone minimum to lose. Im.gonna be 42 in feb, and dont want to put on more weight by then. Ive done SW and WW successfully for short periods but am a emotional overeater, whose body is in a mess. In an ideal world Id go on the biggest loser...but reality has brought me back to minimins for help, guidance and support. Hello ladies and gentlemen :)..*

Welcome back to Minimins Linda,
Wishing the very best of luck on your journey.x :fingerscrossed:

Hello! Welcome back! I've found this place so helpful!! Everyone is so nice!

I too have a big amount to lose (15st) but I feel I can do it! And you can too!
I'm an emotional eater and due to some very low times these past few years I've steadily gained and gained till now I'm the biggest I've ever been! But enough is enough & like you say, I don't just want to get bigger & bigger! I've given myself till my 30th to lose this weight! I've been morbidly obese for my teens & twenties...I refuse to let it continue to my thirties!!

All the best!!! And good luck on your journey!! We are all here to help :)

Awww thanks folks thats so sweet of you to say, and to welcome me...and if youre under 30, youre young... the world is your oyster. Dont waste the years like i have done as the body doesnt recover...good luck to you all too :)

Thanks purple roses an marie...nice to be back....:) ps coincidence given bouquet including purple roses at xmas....

L.i.n.d.a said:
Awww thanks folks thats so sweet of you to say, and to welcome me...and if youre under 30, youre young... the world is your oyster. Dont waste the years like i have done as the body doesnt recover...good luck to you all too :)

Lol, 42 seems young to me. ;) I turned 50 this year, and you're quite right - the body doesn't recover! Mine is totally wrecked from decades of excess weight and yo-yo dieting!! I started out with 10 stone to lose too - all the best. xx

Awww thanks honey, yea 42 end of feb...age a strange thing...never thought at 21 that i would be in situ i am 20 years later. I hope your journey is going well and you reach your goals x

L.i.n.d.a said:
Awww thanks honey, yea 42 end of feb...age a strange thing...never thought at 21 that i would be in situ i am 20 years later. I hope your journey is going well and you reach your goals x

Thanks, it's going ok so far, 7.5 stone down and counting, lol. Yes, I went on my first proper diet when I was 20, and it was just the start of a disastrous 30 years of yo-yo dieting, eating disorders and spiralling health problems - no fun, is it?! xxx

Lol :) Tracy you really get around dont you ? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Linda, My real name is Elizabeth(Fatwelly).
How are you doing today? xxx :bighug:

toofatkat said:
Lol :) Tracy you really get around dont you ? :)

Haha, I do. I've always been on the WeMITTS section, with having a lot to lose, and of course the CC and Orlistat forums. :) You can tell I'm off work from all the posts I've been doing - that'll end on 2nd Jan. :( xx

Hi elizabeth and tracey, not doin too bad thanks thou diet not begun yet. Having baileys at mo...cheers ;)

I've been trawling through more forums with all my spare time over Christmas ;) it's amazing what's on here

Back