Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New year New Me

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Nikkiruth, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Nikkiruth

Nikkiruth Big fan of Mini min

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I've been away for a few months with personal and Health prolems, But I feel its time I came back and got back in control of my life, so from tomorrow I will be back on the SW plan, I still have prolems but one of them is my weight so its no good mopeing around I need to take stock of my life, so I have wiped the board clean and started again. So heres to 2011 and a new me, all help and tips most welcome and I will be back to weighing on a Monday, and looking forward to catching up with everyone again. Enough of my chit chat Ive a plan to plan???
    Good luck to everyone else and together we can succeed :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfatpants

missfatpants Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Nikkiruth. Lots and Lots of luck to you. This is the year for me too! We can do it!!!! I am only on day 4 but feeling very optomistic - wonder when the honey moon period starts waning though.

lots of really great people on here but you probably know that already.

xxx
    ann-marie

4. Nikkiruth

Nikkiruth Big fan of Mini min

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for your comment, yes it can creep up on you, I will be glad when all the christmas nibbles are gone, resisting at the moment, keep positive and together we will succeed!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.