New year New Me

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Nikkiruth, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Nikkiruth

Nikkiruth Big fan of Mini min

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I've been away for a few months with personal and Health prolems, But I feel its time I came back and got back in control of my life, so from tomorrow I will be back on the SW plan, I still have prolems but one of them is my weight so its no good mopeing around I need to take stock of my life, so I have wiped the board clean and started again. So heres to 2011 and a new me, all help and tips most welcome and I will be back to weighing on a Monday, and looking forward to catching up with everyone again. Enough of my chit chat Ive a plan to plan???
    Good luck to everyone else and together we can succeed :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfatpants

missfatpants Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Nikkiruth. Lots and Lots of luck to you. This is the year for me too! We can do it!!!! I am only on day 4 but feeling very optomistic - wonder when the honey moon period starts waning though.

lots of really great people on here but you probably know that already.

xxx
    ann-marie

4. Nikkiruth

Nikkiruth Big fan of Mini min

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for your comment, yes it can creep up on you, I will be glad when all the christmas nibbles are gone, resisting at the moment, keep positive and together we will succeed!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.