1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New Year, New Start - I WILL be slim by 2015!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by HorrorQueen, 3 February 2014 Social URL.

1. HorrorQueen

HorrorQueen Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, I'm Beth, I'm 24 and I've been trying to lose weight for a loooong time. I always get fed up and go back to my old habits, but this time next year I'll be 25 and I really want to change!

I've had some big life changes in the past year and I really want to make 2014 all about self improvement. I feel motivated to do this, and I think this time I can stick to it! This diary will help me stay on track, I reckon. Can't currently get to a group, so I'll post my weight loss here :)

Also, I'm a total cooking newbie and I've been collecting up healthy recipes to try to cook, so when the inevitable disasters happen (or on the very very rare chance I actually make something nice!) I'll probably post that too :D

I'm veggie, so doing the Green plan

Good luck to us all x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HorrorQueen

HorrorQueen Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So today was a good first day for me, I never usually cook and all 3 of my cooking attempts went well :eek: and I feel nicely full & satisfied now :)

Breakfast: Porridge (HEX B) made with Soy Milk (HEX A) with some mixed berries (Free)
    Lunch: Mushroom & White Bean soup (home made) with a bit of fat free fromage frais (Free + HEX B on the oil in the soup & 1.5 Syns for extra light spread)
    Dinner: Bean & Sweetcorn Chilli (home made) with rice and a baked sweet potato, + side salad (Free)

Snacks: Fruit salad (apple, grapes, berries) + Activia 0% yoghurt (Free), 10g-ish Japanese Rice Crackers (2 Syns) Syn Free :eek: cinnamon rice pudding (Free with rest of HEX A Soy Milk)
    Drinks: Coffee x 2, Tea x 2, 1 litre of water, 1 litre of squash (All Free)

Good first day for me, had a bit of a wobble when my sugar craving kicked in, but I had a nice cup of herbal tea and that sorted it out! Didn't get in my 2nd HEX A but going to buy some Extra Light cheese triangles tomorrow so I'll have them from now on :)

Last edited: 4 February 2014
  4. HorrorQueen

HorrorQueen Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Been mega busy this week but I stuck to plan all week, then went away at the weekend and had a mini-splurge, but I had saved Syns all week so it was okay.

Just weighed in and I've lost 6 pounds, woohoo!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.