Working Solutions New year new start- my diary

motherof2

I did LLL last year, then moved on to Exante, lost my way a little then in November I found out I was pregnant. However, I lost the pregnancy last month and have decided to lose a couple of stone before my husband and I discuss maybe trying again.

So, today is my first day. I plan to have 3 packs a day and a light meal. I know from past experience that I like to keep a bar for the evenings and that somedays I really need my meal at lunch time as I am so physically tired. I have 2 school aged children so I need all my energy between 3pm and 7pm when my children finish school.

Also, I thought this time I would try and do some exercise. I have 'the biggest loser' kinect game and '30 day shred' DVD unopened and unused. However, I want to get through the first few days and will start off gently.

I am also going to blog each day, just to keep me focused and motivated. I have weighed and measured myself already and can't wait to get out of my boring 'fat' clothes!

Off to do a food shop now, plenty of protein and green veg on my list!

Not too bad yet. I was hungry at lunch so had my food then. I have had a few too many cups of tea (with more than a splash of milk) but I will wean myself off them by tomorrow.

The 30 day shred is a 30 day workout of 20 minutes a day. The reviews are more positive than negative. It does work if you do it (jillian michaels states you can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days) it is supposed to be quite gruelling though, but will keep you posted! There are quite a few posts on it on minimins,

Good Luck with the exercise. I too want to start exercising so am adding walks when I can. I have to beiggest loser for the wii but I didnt really like it, not sure why, I would like to start going to an aerobics class or something but I want to lose a couple of stone before I venture to the leisure centre. Its so scary!

Back