ProPoints New year, new start, new diary!!

nessa123

Gold Member
Well I'm back again in the new year as I promised myself I would be so that's a start!!
I started WW last may weighing in at a hefty 23st 4lb I managed to get down to 19st 12lb which I was so pleased with but had a lot going on and my head just wasn't with it so I spend a couple of months putting on and losing the same 3 or 4lb I finally gave up in October at a weight of 20st 1lb but promised I would try again in the new year.
So here I am!!
Start date: Saturday 5th January
Start Weight: 21st 2lb

A little about me for those that don't know, I'm Ness 29 (30 this year aurghhhh!) from cornwall I'm married to a wonderful man and we have 2 beautiful children.

Anyone that wants to buddy up and support each other would be great.

Thanks for reading xx

Found you and subbing. 30 yrs old is nothing - you spring chicken. I'll be 51 at the end of January. That's definitely an 'aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!' :eek:

Best of luck for 2013. You can do it. xxxx

Found you and subbing. 30 yrs old is nothing - you spring chicken. I'll be 51 at the end of January. That's definitely an 'aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!' :eek:

Best of luck for 2013. You can do it. xxxx

Thanks Hun I've enjoyed my first day. Although went out to my parents house and mum suggests we stay for tea so she offers us a fry up!!! I'm pleased to say I opted out and popped to the shop and grabbed a WW ready meal!! Hubby enjoyed the fry up though!! Xx

Hey Nessa123 subscribing if you don't mind. Your salad looks yummy, I need to learn how to make a caesar dressing!

Hi there and welcome. I just bought my dressing from morrisons in a bottle!!

Hi there and welcome. I just bought my dressing from morrisons in a bottle!!

I'm trying to make alot of things from scratch, its my new years resolution.....probably last about a month lol. We don't have morrisons in Ireland either. Looks yum though

Hi girls, i am starting back again since yest. But am doing it myself as i know what i have to do.very motivated did my davina dvd this morning.do you think i would have more off on friday if i didn't use all weeklies???

Well done Nessa on passing on the fry-up!

MrsLmc - Caesar dressing from WW cooking for one...

25g (1oz) extra low fat mayo
1-2 tablespoons lemon juice - to taste
1 anchovy, drained and finely chopped or mashed
1 small garlic clove - peeled and crushed
hal a teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

Whisk it all together. I haven't tried it yet, although I would probably leave out the anchovies, maybe replace them with a finely chopped caper or two instead, or an extra shake of worcestershire sauce. (I'm sure that is sacrilege to Caesar salad afficionados!)

Last edited:
I'm trying to make alot of things from scratch, its my new years resolution.....probably last about a month lol. We don't have morrisons in Ireland either. Looks yum though

This one looks quite good

View attachment 73420

Hi girls, i am starting back again since yest. But am doing it myself as i know what i have to do.very motivated did my davina dvd this morning.do you think i would have more off on friday if i didn't use all weeklies???

Hey Denny, it's a bit of a guessing hand with weeklies, some people eat them all and have good losses and some people don't eat them at all!! Xx

Morning everyone! I'm off into plymouth in a mo to get some black trousers for the funeral tomorrow so I'm going to be faced with the dilemma of eating lunch whilst out!! Kids and hubby will go for McDonald's and although I LOVE their Caesar salad I really don't fancy it today. So after doing a little research online before heading out, I'm opting for subway!! Footlong chicken tikka sub and a bottle of water only £5 on the lunch deal and only 15PP yum!!

Hi Nessa,

I'm here to subscribe to your diary. I've lurked around on the boards for ages but decided to be brave in 2013 and join in. Looking forward to following your progress and looking at more of your lovely food pics!

Claire

Hi Nessa,

I'm here to subscribe to your diary. I've lurked around on the boards for ages but decided to be brave in 2013 and join in. Looking forward to following your progress and looking at more of your lovely food pics!

Claire

Hi Claire and welcome. The best advice I can give is to start a diary it really helped me last time so I'm hoping it will again this time xx

Back