New Year, New Start

frannie

Have been a member on here for some time whilst following a couple of VLCDs. Lost over 4 stones last year although 1 stone has re-appeared during December!
Loved reading all the posts but I have not posted myself before, so hopefully have got this right. I hope I can both support and be supported via this site.
Starting again in 2012 using leftover packs from last year but thinking I may now try Exante for that final push to target.
Good luck to all.

Welcome and good luck with whichever plan you choose :)

Thanks Cherry-Blossom and Chuffy for support. I see you are doing Slim and Save. It's not a VLCD that I have tried before but seems to be quite popular on here and I like that you can sample it first. Think I may give it a go.

You're more than welcome in the club.

It's no-where near as well known as some VLCDs but a lot of people who have moved over from the other one's have found it good.

its a new year and im determined to sort myself out this year starting with losing a minimum of 3 stone more if possible and then start down the road of having a tummy tuck as i really want a nice flat tight stomach. certainly something i have seen in a very very long time.

so im doing a vlcd started on the 1st and so far im on day 3 one more pack to have and im doing ok. its hard at times but i keep thinking about the end results :)

I to have started a vlcd new year new start for me.

Been trying to get this weight off since 2006 so 5 years :-(

This year I've decided to transform myself a new me. So new hair completely and new body.

So I'm on the vlcd so I can lose 5 stone and then start seeing plastic surgeons to have my lose skin removed and my stomach muscles repaired.

It's going to take a lot of effort and work to get to where I'm determined to be.

I'm on day 4 so right at the beginning so would love some support along the way

Take care

M x

Good luck lots2lose! What VLCD are you doing?

I'm doing Cambridge diet sole source. So far I've sailed through the first 4 days. Think it's because I've got so much drive and determination this time.

What diet are you following?

X

Hi Lots2Lose and welcome! Just wanted to wish you all the best with your weightloss journey! You seem very motivated which is a very positive thing and will definitely help you along the way! We are all here to get support and be supportive to others! Look forward to following your progress.

Lisa x

Good luck Lots2lose. You sound as if you are in the zone and a 5 stone weight loss is totally achievable during the first half of this year as long as you stick to your plan.
I have only started posting here myself recently and am very impressed with how supportive everyone has been.

Thank you Lisa and franny,

It's good to be able talk to people in the same situation and help each other.

:)

X

I've not heard of aav what's that?

And oh yeah you have to have the mind set to do this kind of diet without a doubt.

I've sailed through the first week I had an extra pack last night which was a bar as I needed to chew so have incorporated that into plan now and all is well.

144 days to go :)))

X

Well one week down and 5lbs off. Good start. I am now off to my local gym for my trial session, should be interesting.

Normally I like to walk in the fresh air, but the weather has been so grim lately that I think I am going to have to try the gym. I WILL get rid of a stone before the end of January 2012!:)

frannie said:
Well one week down and 5lbs off. Good start. I am now off to my local gym for my trial session, should be interesting.

Normally I like to walk in the fresh air, but the weather has been so grim lately that I think I am going to have to try the gym. I WILL get rid of a stone before the end of January 2012!:)

Well done on the 5lb loss Frannie!! Definitely going in the right direction!! :D

Thanks GSG, I know it is in the right direction - now I need to focus on not cheating!

Anyway, just back from my gym induction session and have signed up for six months. I also have my induction on the V Plate on Thursday - never done this before so will be an experience (hopefully not a bad one). Probably just as well that cameras are not allowed as I'm sure the wobbling will not be a pretty sight!

I am going to attempt the circuits at least three times a week and if time permits try a class too. I am pretty busy at work, but feel I need to make time for me. That's the plan so all I need is to stick to it....!!!!

Back