ProPoints new year new start!

gibb1992

right so i weighed my self for the first time since Christmas eve today and ive some how manged to loose 4lb over Christmas without being on plan or trying too :/ but im not complaining! my current weight is now 12stone 13pound!! really hoping to get down to 10 and half stone by Christmas i know its gonna be hard but im 100% ready to do this!
today i went to tesco and done my weight watchers shop! as its the new year im going back to basics so done a massive ww shop with just ww products! apart from the diet coke!!
so far today my food diary is
ww crisps 2pp
ww bakewell slice 2pp
ww ready meal 7pp
which leave me 17pp for dinner which im over the moon about :D
i also labeled all my food which i eat with the pp value this afternoon (sad i know but really helps) so next time i feel like raiding the fridge i know how many points im putting in my mouth and thinking if its worth it!

so new year new start and aim to be a size 12 and 10half stone by new year!!
im gonna do it :D :D x

just had tea werent really hungry due to having a ready meal lunch so just had:
2 slice of danish bread 2pp
1slice ww cheese 1pp
ww bakewell slice 2pp

taking todays total up to 16pp so still have 11pp left :O do i have to use them all ?

No use cant manage the other pp really not hungry today probaly gonna wish i ate them when im starving tomorrow! Lol xx

Well done on the Christmas loss.

I often find it hard to eat my full points when I am motivated too

Good luck with getting back on it

Thank you all :) good luck to you both on you weigh loss for this week too! I'm not gonna aim too high as don't wont to be disappointed so jut gonna see what the scales say :) you'll probably notice that I'm gonna go on and on and on in this thread as it my kick up the bum lol! Everytime I feel down or hungry and so on I'm gonna write it on down in here :) on way of dealing with what's goin on in your head! :) good luck all!! Xx

Thank you all :) good luck to you both on you weigh loss for this week too! I'm not gonna aim too high as don't wont to be disappointed so jut gonna see what the scales say :) you'll probably notice that I'm gonna go on and on and on in this thread as it my kick up the bum lol! Everytime I feel down or hungry and so on I'm gonna write it on down in here :) on way of dealing with what's goin on in your head! :) good luck all!! Xx

Good idea, reach for this instead of food lol
I've had a nice omelette for breakfast. gonna have some fruit soon as I'm feeling pecking already!

Yep that's what I'm gonna do as writing on here involves no points lol! I'm just back from tesco again!! And got some more ww food! Bagels on offer to packs for 2pound! So that's my lunch sorted :) how do you point your eggs? Xx

So food for today so far has been

Breakfast:: nothing
Lunch:: alpen light bar (2) ww cheese puffs (2)
Dinner:: 50g rice (4) maggi so juicy with 100g chicken (6)

Today's total so far 14pp
I'm on 29 a day so still have 15 left for snacks this evening when my little girl is in bed :) if I feel like I need them as couldn't mange all my points yesterday but I am thinking of a lemon slick cake tesco light choices 2pp! With a nice cuppa will go down nicely while watching the soaps :)

How has everyone else day been food wise?
I think I have finally found a ''diet'' that's for me!! Why I didn't change over from slimming world sooner I don't know! As with slimming world I was always thinking about food 24/7 but with ww it's a whole different story!! Am loving the diet ! Just hope I'm still this into it on a few days!

New year new me!!!

The forum has the added bonus in that I can't type and eat lol

That really did make me lol!! I'm sure I'd be able to shove a cake in my mouth and eat lol! Did u know that if u brake a biscuit in half then the calorie fall out ? Lol xx

Woops ment is sure I can shove a cake in my mouth and type lol! X

Haha! Yep not doing that again lol xx

So I've added up my pp for the past too day and I've only ha 30pp!! I'm on 29 a day! So 30 in 2 days is not good (I don't think) do today's aim is to get to at least 20pp!! Hmm what to have for breakfast?!.......

I think you are supposed to eat all your daily points as you need enough for the body to function in normal daily life. It may be bad or you to not eat them all xx

I think you are supposed to eat all your daily points as you need enough for the body to function in normal daily life. It may be bad or you to not eat them all xx

Yeah I've herd you need to eat all your dailys but don't have to eat your weeklies if you don't wont to... I'm gonna really push myself today to eat more! (Never thougt I'd say that!) just the passed two days I haven't been hungry at all :0 but I'm already thinking a bagel for breakfast! Yummy!! Xxx

Back