New Years Eve costume....Help me decide

Dolly2

So every year we go to our local pub which hold a fantastic NYE do, and it's fancy dress. The theme is decided by a letter and this year it is "E" :D

Now I am completely stuck as to what or who to dress as: to give you a flavour last year was "S". And characters included, The Stig, Scarecrows, Supermario and even 3 people came as Sherbet dips. The level of effort is immense and a prize for the best dressed :D

So come on ladies, please help me think..... Oh and there is also a band so I need to be able to shake my booty in said outfit!!

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.
Dolly x

i think i'd be inclined to go as Elvira:

images

or if you are blonde - hair in a chignon, forties suit of evening frss, laods of jeweller = evita/eva peron. arms in the air for added effect.

Elvira would b my first choice too..,

But how about...

Elvis?
Edward scissor hands?
An Elf?
Eskimo?

Uuummmmm

Any of those help???

Oh yes to Elvira! But you could also go as:

Elizabeth 1st
Elizabeth Taylor
Edwina Currie and your hubby as an egg
Easter eggs
Elk
Envelopes

Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oooo...Elf sounds good, you could go as Galadriel or Arwen :D (Lord of the Rings) :D

....or maybe Egyptian...Cleopatra :D...I wanna come!!

Thank you for all your suggestions!!!
Am I the only person who did not know who Elivra was???

Anyway, it has all been decided, I am going as a sexy Egyptian, and hubby is going as ET.....:D
Brother in law is Elmore from the blues brothers and sister is still deciding, however I have shared your ideas with her.

I will post pictures from the event. I need to install my picture on here, just trying to work out how from my iPad.

Dolly x

Back