NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Texty_F

Gold Member
:new_year:

Does anyone ever make them and stick to them???
I personally dont as a rule- I always start off with good intentions but then they fall by the wayside.

What resolution/s are you going to make this year and stick to 100% - This year will be different for me as I will stick to SW whereas ive failed with other plans. Im determined to make this one work, and be a new me in 2013.
Care to share?

Its my one aim for the coming year - im sick of faffing around with diets and then just giving up. I WILL do this and get to target x

I have the same but different idea.

I turn 30 this year and its going to be my best year. Dh has just got a great well paid job that he can retire on, he's 35 now so it's great long term, kids are settled in school so don't depend on me quite so much. I was a childminder until oct last year and currently waiting to have an operation.

So..... Once my op is out of the way I will get a great job (hopefully) and work out of the house, I will stick to SW and get slim again and I will clear all the crap from my life.

This year is my year to refresh myself, I aim to do it at a steady pace so that I will not peak to early and crash so to speak :)

That's my plan

I personally don't make resolutions as I think it's too much pressure trying to keep them up, but if I decide to do something I tend to stick to it. My aim for last year was to give up smoking, and it's now been just over 17 months since I gave up, so I'm pleased with that. If I'd made it a resolution to give up on New Year's Day though I think I'd have failed :) xx

Back