NEW YORK MARATHON MADNESS!!

JEM

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi

In a moment of utter madness, I have decided to run the New York Marathon in November this year :eek:

Having lost over 13 stone and kept it off for the last year, I decided that I needed a new challenge and wanted to do something to raise money for Breast Cancer Care........running 26 miles seemed like a good way of doing this!!

Having never run before it will be a total challenge and is already giving me nightmares already! So..... I've put down my vodka bottle, bought some fab running shoes (any excuse to buy new shoes) and I've started training......and I'm actually enjoing it :D

So, if anyone would like to sponsor me - I have a justgiving website:

Justgiving - Jemma Smart's Fundraising Page

Thanks in advance

Jem xx

Well I love to go running but I have to say good on you. I do not have the guts to do a marathon, not even a half marathon.

Running Made Easy by Susie Whalley and Lisa Jackson is a great book to not only inspire but give great tips on improving your running towards a marathon.

Best of luck.

Well I love to go running but I have to say good on you. I do not have the guts to do a marathon, not even a half marathon.

Running Made Easy by Susie Whalley and Lisa Jackson is a great book to not only inspire but give great tips on improving your running towards a marathon.

Best of luck.

Thanks

I have the book and have found it really useful.

x

Back