New yr, new me. I will do this!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Teal-Ro$e, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Teal-Ro$e

Teal-Ro$e New Member

Hi all, I did cd in sept and lost 1.5 St of the 5 I wanted and felt great even with that small amount! But in oct my mum passed away and it hit me hard and I turned to food, so I've put on what I lost and I imagine more! But I have my appointment monday, I'm giving my self a bit of a head start by drinking lots of water (after all the more u drink, the more u shrink! Lol) and having small portions while trying to cut out the carbs! I feel very positive that I can do this and now I can come here on my phone if I'm feeling weak where ever I am is going to be so much help! X

Last edited: 5 January 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    im so sorry of your loss hun...big hugs!!! and good for u for getting back to plan and starting your journey to a slimmer new u! it sounds like u have got yourself off to a great start! well done and good luck for monday :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.