New

Anjenha

Hi, I'm new, just joined mini mins after months of sneaking around reading threads via google searches!

I'm 33, and I've never been on a diet in my life, I do enjoy the gym (I haven't been for over a year) but it has never been about weight for me. I'm one of those people who is comfortable as they are, always have been. And I've always been blinking massive, too!

I joined slimming World in June because I've been having serious trouble falling pregnant, and my obgyn said 'try and lose 5% of your body weight' and a colleague was going to a group very close to our work, and she dragged me over!

Well, I've lost over ten percent since I started 12 weeks ago and to my utter surprise (Yes, really,) things are balancing out. 2stone 6lb down, and everything is more 'normal' and definitely more 'regular'!

So here I am. I'm planning to lose another... 6 stone? I guess about that. Definitely want to lose another 2 by Christmas, and I think it's doable - although if I get pregnant inbetween times, so be it! My next step is to get back to the gym because I don't want too much 'sag' if I can help it. Lol.

Anyway. Hello, I hope to be as much help to others as mini mins has so far been to me :)

Back