Newbe

Stephielou87

Hi there.
I had a baby last may. He is perfect but while pregnant I put on 2 stone. I've managed to shift one but can't get past the 13 stone mark. It's really getting me down.
I'm getting married next November I have my dress but need to lose 2 more stone to fit into it. Maybe even three.
I am walking alot and have started slim fast and talking diet tablets.
Can anyone give me any ideas on motivation. I'm stuck in a rut and can't seem to get out of it.
Help me please xx

Welcome StephieLou87, good look with your weight loss journey.

x

Hi
I'd like to blame my baby for my weight but i can't as I lost the baby weight straight away. I managed the 17st all by myself :).
I joined Slimming World and have started running training and zumba. I've lost 10lb in a month. I was walking everywhere and it didn't seem to be aerobic enough to get anything shifting so I uped the anti.
Think my body is in shock though nOw.
Great thing about SW the more you eat the more you lose.
Good Luck
:)

I tried SW last July. Lost 1 stone then couldn't shift anymore. Felt I was paying to be told I hadn't lost weight. Got really upset and would eat and eat. It doesn't help my fiancé loves his food but is as skinny as a rake. He has a very physical job so he can eat. I will be the beautiful bride not a big fat wide bride :-(

Hi
My husband is a marathon runner so he too can eat whatever he wants. So I know how you feel. It's a bit easier for me as I have gallstones so I can't eat fat without 5 hours of excruciating pain so guess what... I don't. I buy him things I know I can't eat so it works ok. On SW the weeks I haven't done so well are because I didnt eat enough or drink enough.
You'll get there. Keep focused.
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've started taking acia berry tablets proven to lose 14-30 lb in 2 weeks. Hope it works x

I'm not to sure. I started taking them yesterday aswell as doing slimfast shakes for breakfast. I won't weigh myself until next Wednesday but will keep you updated.

Hmmm I'm not sure but if the weight comes off I'll be happy ;-)

So I went to my mums yesterday and couldn't help but weigh myself. I always go by her scales as they are better than mine. And in two weeks I have put on four pound. This shocked me. So today I'm only having slimfast and a dinner tonight. I'm going to take my boy out for a long walk and try to do some other exercise. I hate myself and feel so disgusting I can't bear to look in a mirror x

Hi
Don't let it get you down too much. There was a week on SW I put on 2lb and was gutted as I can't cheat as I can't eat fat or drink alcohol and I know didn't cheat. Turned out I hadn't eaten or drunk enough. When I did it came off. Once you've had your shake what fo you eat the rest of the day?
Chin up
X

Less of me said:
Hi
Don't let it get you down too much. There was a week on SW I put on 2lb and was gutted as I can't cheat as I can't eat fat or drink alcohol and I know didn't cheat. Turned out I hadn't eaten or drunk enough. When I did it came off. Once you've had your shake what fo you eat the rest of the day?
Chin up
X

Today I have eaten 2 apples 1 pack nik naks 3 donuts and 2 oat bars. Just through boredom not because I was hungry. That's my problem. Noone around so I eat :-( I feel like being sick now :-( I went out came home and ate the crisps and bars then went to Tesco and somehow ended up buying donuts and eating them on the way home :-( they weren't even nice x such a bad week. Maybe the weekend will be better?!? :-(

Why dont u join weight watchers or slimmers world as that way u will get more motivated as everyone there is in the same boat plus they get u to eat normal food & still lose weight. Its a lot healthier option all round plus u get to meet new friends which is a lovely bonus!

Caro- said:
Why dont u join weight watchers or slimmers world as that way u will get more motivated as everyone there is in the same boat plus they get u to eat normal food & still lose weight. Its a lot healthier option all round plus u get to meet new friends which is a lovely bonus!

I've joined SW but didn't loose anything dispite following it to a tee!! And I found it hard to pay £5 a week to be told I was still the same weight. :-( it's heart braking.
Tomorrow I'm on my bike running in the garden-can't run in public with my boobs! And drinking 3 litres of water!

The important thing when you fall off the wagon is to jump straight back on. I k ow how you feel I'm home all day so tempting to munch x

Slimfast is a tough one when you have temptations!!
I would recommend upping the exercise - I brough a cheap skipping rope the other day and hide round the side of my house/garage and blast out 15-20 minutes to some music - REALLY get your heart pumping and when you feel like you have exercised you DO feel better about yourself - I never used to do anything but feel better for it and already seeing results!!
Keep going hun, everyone has bad days/weeks...just gotta keep going!! xx

I will do. After this week I feel awful so I will be on it 100%. I have to drink more water too. Tomorrow oh is working again overtime all weekend so I'll walk 5 miles both days. Slimfast breakfast & lunch going to get fresh fruit from the Market to snack on.
I WILL DO IT!! I will lose 5 stone by next October x

Been for a two mile walk. Made me feel loads better :)

Back