Newbe

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Newme, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Newme

Newme Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Week1 now over with a 8lb loss. Day 8 today, does anyone have any ideas on wha flavour shakes or tetras to use in coffee.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    WELL DONE

Well done on your first week, keep it up! I'm on day 8 too and lost 8lbs in my first week. I'm not really a coffee lover so i can't really help with ur question, but my councilor was sayin that the vanilla and coffee go quite well.

4. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I don't like coffee but saw someone else mention that a banana tetra works well in a cup of coffee. Sounds grim to me but these things are trial and error aren't they!
    Apparently, one spoon of coffee powder into a vanilla milkshake is delicious.

5. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    My sister reckons toffee and walnut with coffee is fab :) havent tried it myself, but i reckon she might be on to something!

6. Newme

Newme Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Everyone

I think I must of tried nearly all of them now. Some I like some not so keen.
    2nd week WI lost 3lb but was TOTM even better I have lost 7.5 inches so far.

7. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Apparently choc tetras are nice in coffee.

I found that a hot vanilla shake with a teaspoon of coffee tasted like the cappucino shake :)
    And was quite nice.

8. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

Well done on your first week's loss :)

I've tried 1.5 tsps coffee in a vanilla made up with 12ozs of hot(not boiling) water but I prefer the cappuccinos(still with extra coffee and water to offset sweetness and creaminess) :)

9. Minz

Minz Maintainer

If you add a spoon of vanilla to hot coffee is it like having milk in it? I drink black tea but miss coffee:cry:

10. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

Sorry Minz, don't know the answer to that one :(
    I drink coffee black at home but like latte, cappuccino etc from coffee shops :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.