newbee

new me 20009

Silver Member
hi everyone

im doing the weight to go diet but i know its simular to the dief chef and go lower. but cant seem to find many people to chat to doing the diet. so i hope you dont all mind if i hang around in here.

my stats
started weight to go diet for the very first time last wednesday and so far after 5 days on the diet im down an amazing 9lbs.

once i get to my target i want to use diet chef as a form of maintenance. but this is a long way off yet.

Hiya!!

I'm not a DCer either - although I was and will be again!

Gosh you're doing really well - fantastic! Well done! At that rate that maintenance plan won't be as far off as you might think!!

This forum isn't the busiest but it's VERY friendly and there are people around a few times a day.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on! xx

Hi! I'm a newbie too... starting DC on Weds - very excited. You're doing VERY well... i've not heard of weight to go - what's the difference?? Is there one?

Anyway - nice to meet you and will no doubt chat more as our journeys continue! xx

hey ppl, im on my second day on DC and think its great! i'm up for chatting...only just joined this site so trying to get used to it!
xx

Hey Nicton and new me 20009 - and welcome !! I am still enjoying DC some 8 weeks down the line !! and it is a diet that gives good results and fits in around a busy lifestyle..

hi

thanks jen i hope this weight shifts fast, what diet are you following now? and are you going to use dc as maintenance or?

hiya anna
good luck on starting dc, i think the difference is im on slightly lower calories per day 850. i have my food delivered and i have a mixture of shakes and real food.

hi Nicton
well im around here a lot and im on day 7 today and cant wait to weigh in tomorrow exciting stuff. let me know how you get on?

hi bryal99
well im glad to hear your still enjoying it after 8 weeks as i want to maintain with dc until i can teach myself better eating habbits. having been 20 stone in the past and gone down to 9 or 10 stone 3 times before. this wil be the 4th time at goal. i did ok maintaining for 2 years until i threw husband out then it went bad. lol
plus i hear you can buy the dc stuff in the shops as look what we found food so i shall be researching this as i lose my weight on weight to go.

well its day 7 so i weight in tomorrow oh yeah i cant wait wooohoo .

I'm doing Lipotrim at the mo and plan to use my DC supplies once I have done the gradual re-introduction to 'real' food - probably around the middle of May, with a bit of luck. It's the portion control that I like - and the ease of preparation of course. It's definitely a brilliant plan. xx

hi everyone

im doing the weight to go diet but i know its simular to the dief chef and go lower. but cant seem to find many people to chat to doing the diet. so i hope you dont all mind if i hang around in here.

my stats
started weight to go diet for the very first time last wednesday and so far after 5 days on the diet im down an amazing 9lbs.

once i get to my target i want to use diet chef as a form of maintenance. but this is a long way off yet.

Do you find you are hungry at all, you have shakes as well???

hiya shep

nope im not hungry on this diet at all, and yes i do have shakes as well they are high in protein so keep you feeling fuller longer.

this is what i have today

breakfast- chocolate shake
mid morning - apple
lunch - pea and ham soup
mid aft - vanilla shake
tea - brasied steak in a sauce with 80g of veg
snack - banana shake.

all this comes to 850 calories and it really feels me up as im eating nearly every 2 hours. im getting on great with the diet.

hiya shep

nope im not hungry on this diet at all, and yes i do have shakes as well they are high in protein so keep you feeling fuller longer.

this is what i have today

breakfast- chocolate shake
mid morning - apple
lunch - pea and ham soup
mid aft - vanilla shake
tea - brasied steak in a sauce with 80g of veg
snack - banana shake.

all this comes to 850 calories and it really feels me up as im eating nearly every 2 hours. im getting on great with the diet.

Sounds great, how much veg are you allowed? or is it like the DC you can add vegs up to you allowance. The shakes are powders or ready made?

the shakes are powder ones and mix with water and are really creamy and nice.

the allowence of veg that you have with your main meal is 80g. i measure it all out and just eat exactly as im supposed to.

its just enough as im full up with all this food

sorry i am been very nosey, just tell me to bug off if you wish, just never heard of this diet. Its amazing what diets are out there, and the variety they come in, oh why are we over weight??????

How much are you looking at losing??? I need to lose 2 - 3 stone at least. Struggling at the mo lost my way a bit trying to get back on DC.

i dont mind explaining this diet, i too had never heard of this diet until i was looking at the celiacs magazine i get sent and it was in there. so onto the internet i went and my research started.

well in 2005 i was at target of 10 stone. but after separating and trying to divorce my husband for 2 years, i have found myself back at 15st 11 lbs.

up until yesterday i had lost 9lbs so that takes me down to 15 st 2lbs so at the moment i need to lose 5st 2lb. i know this is possible as i have been 20 stone before and gone down to 9st.

i was maintaining ok with swimming and the gym but it all went out the window. lol

im sorry to hear your struggling at the moment, every diet is different its a case of finding something that suits you. i have tried a few in the last two years but this one seems to be the one for me.

i dont mind explaining this diet, i too had never heard of this diet until i was looking at the celiacs magazine i get sent and it was in there. so onto the internet i went and my research started.

well in 2005 i was at target of 10 stone. but after separating and trying to divorce my husband for 2 years, i have found myself back at 15st 11 lbs.

up until yesterday i had lost 9lbs so that takes me down to 15 st 2lbs so at the moment i need to lose 5st 2lb. i know this is possible as i have been 20 stone before and gone down to 9st.

i was maintaining ok with swimming and the gym but it all went out the window. lol

im sorry to hear your struggling at the moment, every diet is different its a case of finding something that suits you. i have tried a few in the last two years but this one seems to be the one for me.

Good for you I hope it works, look forward to seeing and hearing about your results. bye for now :D:D

Good luck with WI tomorrow Shep - how is it going ??

Last edited:
Back