Newbi, just wanna say hi

amber*

Well after alot of research and knowing i cannot afford to use lighter life or cambridge diet i thought i would give this ago
I lost 3 stone last year with slimming world and i have put 8lb's back on :(, I am really struggling to get motivated to lose the rest which i need to lose so hopefully exante is the key
My starting weight is 14 stone 11lbs and my goal weight is to be around the 12 stone mark, I know i will still be classed as being over weight at that but i honestly don't want to go lose too much
I ordered my pack today so hopefully i can start on Monday
Wish me Luck

Welcome, I only started this diet yesterday. Which pack did you go with?

I also started yesterday...hows it going? I've ordered too many soups, cos tried the tomato and the thai chicken and couldn't eat either. gonna have to try the two other flavours and sell them on ebay - but iv found the porridge to be lovely!! good luck to you both!!

Hi Jody, I ordered the milkshake pack thinking it was the 'safe' choice, boy was I wrong! I'm just gulping them down to get it over and done with lol. I'm not feeling hungry at all at the moment, in fact i would rather not have anything for dinner tonight, but I won't do that :(

so you wouldn't recommend them then!! Think I'm just going to order the porridge...got some of the choc orange bars which are quite sickly but edible for a change! All my family is going for a meal tonight so I'm staying away cos I'm rather hungry today!!

Everyone likes different things, lots of people on here like the shakes. I really want to try the soups but will have to wait until next month now. I made porridge biscuits last night, added a bit if cinnamon, they were lovely.

I ended up ordering the 4 week bumper pack and i've also ordered the blackcurrant drink
It should arrive by Monday when i plan to start

Welcome and good luck! Don't worry about not liking everything, your tastes really do change. Try the shakes made with more water ~ some people also make them in a 'smoothie 2 go' with loads of ice. Very refreshing :)

Well my pack will arrive on Monday I will also re-weigh myself because i am sure i weigh more :(
Really looking forward to starting, a friend of mine is doing LL so hopefully will get some tips from her as well as off here

Good luck Amber!

Good luck x I started today :)

Well i survived my first day, my pack didn't arrive till 11am so i couldn't wait to get the first shake down me i was pleasantly surprised how nice it tasted i even enjoyed the soup which i had for my tea
good luck to everyone else who started today

Day three, I cannot believe i am not hungry!! I am always hungry.
I am really enjoying the meals even the soups I haven't tasted everything yet but so far so good
I have also found that i am full after them 'strange'.
I don't have any scales at home so gonna be good and wait till Monday and do an official weigh in at boots
but i do feel a wee bit thinner around the waist :)

That's great. I am also day three and finding it surprisingly easy havent felt hungry and have been active (nursing) on my feet constantly. I also am also going to weigh in Monday but did look on my scales this morning even after drinking and said I'd lost 3lbs :) I checked yesterday and I am in keytosis, albeit only just.

Hi guys I too am on day 3 not doing too bad on TS this time around hoping to stick to plan until end if July as going away early August n wana get as much off as possible

Are u guys working toward any specific date/event?

Sure am - me wedding on 1st September! I'd LOVE to be at goal (more or less) for mid July as it'll be my first dress fitting and my sister-in-law to be's wedding. I'm hoping grit and determination will get me there but today I'm feeling impatient! Luckily this is the quickest way I know to do it so fingers crossed!

ps. Shell09 - I'm going to do it until around then so we can be weight loss buddies ;)

hi there I have a wedding to attend at the end of August and will be going to visit my sister who lives abroad in October
Good luck also with your weight loss

Back