Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbi Starting WW Pro points

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chocolate lover, 30 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Chocolate lover

Chocolate lover Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.46%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Hi Everyone I am totally new to this site and thought I would try say Hi to everyone. I have started the new WW Pro points 3 weeks ago and so far have lost 9 pounds. This week i am finding it very hard NO will power at all eating when not even hungry! So i said i would try something new and see will the great support on this site help. Getting WI on thursday and know i will be up hopefully not too much:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Be positive . I'm new here too so hoping to get lots of support and share some stories . :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Chocolate lover

Chocolate lover Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.46%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Thanks a million going to try best I can till Thursday and hopefully even stay the same! What plan are you following?

5. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Lipotrim I was on before Christmas lost 2 stone in 5 weeks . Managed to maintain last 6 weeks by exercise and being sensible.:) starting again tomorrow got last stone to lose then I'm happy and will have a BMI of about 23.5 . Happy with that . !

6. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

It's not for everyone cos it'd total food replacement but it's fab if you can hack it :)

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You could start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread in rhe WW section for support

Irene xx

8. Chocolate lover

Chocolate lover Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.46%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Oh well done I tried the lipo trim but only lasted a day so awfull I know. Really well done it must be so hard.I fine the WW works for me cause I can still have my little treat every now and again. Let me know how it goes for u this week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.