Newbi

deborah71

I everyone I'm new to the site so not sure where I'm suppose to introduce myself. my weigh in day is on Friday mornings and this is my first week doing vintage points, so far so good. I'm doing it on my own at home so hopefully this site will help me along the way. I would like to lose around 5 and half stone over all but that seems like a massive achievement so I'm going for small goals with my first one being 7lbs.

Welcome to the board! I know I've said it, but I'll post it here too! Small goals are pretty good. I'm taking mine half a stone at a time too. We have a 'roll call and goals' thread, which is where we just say a little about ourselves and what we want to achieve, and I think you've already seen the 'check-in point'? Anywho, that's where we chat most. It keeps everything in one place and keeps it looking 'busy' in here, which I think is what puts people off chatting. They don't realise there's stuff going on regularly here!

Hey Deborah71, welcome from me too! Sorry I didn't notice your thread until I came on my computer, the phone app just shows the threads I've posted to unless I go hunting.

I think it's good to take it all one step at a time too!, Small steps all add up. I think the nice thing about the vintage board is that we all support each other as we obviously can't go to meetings. We're all pootling along the best we can at home and getting the support we need here. Feel free to jump in with any thread - including the weigh-in one! (I've already seen you on the Festive FFs :))

Have you any plans or goals you'd like to lose for? (super nosy :rolleyes: I like to know ALL the details! :D).

Back