Newbie 10+ stone to lose

pika1973

Hi I'm new to the site I started SW in June and have lost 26.5lbs so far but feel isolated as I'm the largest in class. I know everyone is in the same boat and wants to lose weight but when you have to lose so much more weight than they have to lose it's hard. Don't get me wrong my class is great and very supportive as are my work friends but I would like to find others that are in the same situation as me to share this journey (long) with me.:)

Hi I'm new to the site I started SW in June and have lost 26.5lbs so far but feel isolated as I'm the largest in class. I know everyone is in the same boat and wants to lose weight but when you have to lose so much more weight than they have to lose it's hard. Don't get me wrong my class is great and very supportive as are my work friends but I would like to find others that are in the same situation as me to share this journey (long) with me.:)
You are definatly in the right place :) Well done on your loss so far thats great. I know what you mean about having loads more to lose than others. I often feel like the biggest person in the world. It is a long journey with where they will be ups and downs but starting and those first few weeks are hard you obviously come through it.

well done on your loss and welcome to the group, its a really supportive place to post messages on and we all have a hell of a lot of weight to lose so its great talking with those facing a similar battle with their weight, Em xx

Well done on your loss, I'm sure you'll get a lot of motivation and support from this site x

Your loss so far is fab. I'm doing SW too and like you I'm the biggest by far in my group and sometimes I feel like they can't possibly understand what a long and hard journey I have ahead of me. Hopefully we'll be able to support each other through this :)

well done hun you are moving in the right direction...i have found this site a great help with lots of nice people :)

Back