Total Solution Newbie 100 day challenge

Just wanted to wish you luck on your journey.

I set myself a 100 day challenge back at the end of September and managed to lose 3 stone in that time so your goals are definitely achievable!

Hope you're having a good first day. :)

Thank you.. What was your starting & end weight? Do you think I will help have a planned day off/ cheat meal?

My start weight was 14st 5.2lbs and I finished the 100 days at 11st 2.3lbs

I had several planned days/ events off including Christmas and the main thing is as long as you get back on track straight after it, it can really help you sustain doing this diet for long periods. :)

Good luck with your challenge!

Tips from me... Plenty of water, focus on your goal and if you get really tempted to cheat go for something high protein/low carb to stay in ketosis

Mousey

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I'm a lilttle unsure as to how this works! I'd like to have a day to day diary, do I just keep replying to this thread?!

Yes! It can be your diary!

Hi Bootylicious1!

I'm here for for 100++ days. I've another 5 stone 12 to lose so I'm sure we'll bump into each other. Good luck on your journey x

Really feel like having a binge right now as feeling stressed! Going to try and stay strong!

Keep strong booty! You can get through! If you want to change your signature you need to be on a PC or a laptop and if you look under any of your posts there should be a little link that says Edit My Signature - use that to change it.

If you want to upload a photo, you need to click your name on a PC and it should give you option to Edit Profile which is where you can add a photo.

If you're on the mobile phone app, then click the Profile tab and click the blank photo space and there should come up an option to Take a Photo or Upload Photo from your photo.

Hope this helps and well done so far. :)

Thanks Sheridan ? I've managed to stay clear of the munchie cupboard and trying to picture myself slim again for summer!

Great to hear!

:D well done you!

I forgot how hard a vcld diet is, been doing really well and caved in having 2 packets of crisps and 2 yogurts feeling really crap now as was hoping to not cheat!!!

Will weigh my self in the morning and see what th e damage is and also try and stay focused

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I forgot how hard a vcld diet is, been doing really well and caved in having 2 packets of crisps and 2 yogurts feeling really crap now as was hoping to not cheat!!! Will weigh my self in the morning and see what th e damage is and also try and stay focused Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't beat yourself up! It takes a lot of willpower to get off to a good streak on VLCD, sweep it under the carpet and move on the most important thing is to get straight back on the horse. You can do it!

Back