Newbie - 11 days until dress fitting! Aghh!

neverwhere

Hi all,

Hope I've put this in the right section!

I've been doing slimming world since May but recently have been have just been yo-yoing around the same weight. To be fair, I've had some very naughty days! :break_diet:

But now the dress fitting is imminent (eek!) so I really need someone to give me a slap and put the chocolate in a big box that says "don't open untill christmas!"

Before the fitting on 26th August, I have fiancee 's sisters wedding which will play host to a chocolate fountain!

Am I doomed?

Currently doing extra easy, and will record what I eat in the hope of shaming myself enough to behave!

Laters!

xx

Last edited:
Ok, food today.

I don't usually skip breakfast but time passed me by as I was cutting out endless cardboard heart place holders.

Jacket potato and be good to yourself cottage cheese (lunch), pasta, rice, salad, ham and beef (family shindig brunch!) homemade goulash and rice (dinner) + copious amounts of diet coke.

I think that was a good day...

Night night xx

p.s potential pitfalls avoided: pizza and bannoffee pie! That was tough!

Last edited:
Wahoo! 2 lbs lighter today since weekend!

Ok, food so far today:

2 weetabix with bannana and skimmed milk.

'salad' which was fine except for the pasta with pesto. However, have spent 5 hours walking around Oxford St looking for mother of the bride outfits so hopefully have walked some of that off!

Now, what to have for dinner...

xx

With 3 days to go I expect you're getting really excited!?

How've you been doing?

Back