Newbie - 3 stone to go!

BlondieSam

Silver Member
Hi everyone :)

I'm Sam from Edinburgh, I've just started with Slimming World after many attempts at losing weight previously on my own! I used to be slim, but having got comfortable in a relationship I've piled on the pounds.

I'm 5'2 and weigh in at 11 stone - i'm hoping to get down to 8 stone and lose at a rate of 1-2lbs a week.

I'm feeling extremely motivated at the moment and have planned my food for the next week, here's hoping I can stick to it!

Good luck, I am hopefully starting back on exante tomorrow and also have 3 stone to lose, maybe more. Just need to give myself the push i need as I know after the first week Im normally ok. Ive tried ww and sw recently but on both occassions ended up weighing more than when i started. I know the plans work, dont get me wrong, its just my mindset means I sabotage plans like that :s Once I get back to an okish weight I wouldnt mind switching to sw though, just need to retrain myself to use food as fuel not emotional support haha

Hi I am new to, starting lipotrim again tomorrow lost 1st 2lb in 2 . 5 weeks last time but fell off the diet, time to start again I think. So we can support each other. Also if you have Facebook. Look up jadeslimmingworldshepherd. She is an inspiration and offers loads of recipies xx

Best of luck to you. I'm live in the USA and I am weighing on pounds. I have around 65 pounds I lose. I just weighed in and I was 202.4 lbs and I want to get back to 130-135, so I have to do the math again. I didn't catch what diet you're doing. I go to Weight Watchers but on gonna try a few weeks of the JUDDD to see if I like it.

Back