newbie- 3 weeks, Exante Total

Catscratch

I can do this..
Hi, This is my first time of posting. I have been on total now for 3 weeks, lost 10lbs over first two weeks then nothing this last week, anyone any ideas? I was dissapointed to say the least. Looking at other posts I don't seem to be losing as much as most, any tips appreciated. Thanks in advance, AHARR :confused:

Work on an average of a stone a month, that's the average. At 10 lbs in two weeks you are way above the average and doing fine. Much more than a stone a month can happen if say you have a very high BMI - but eventually it sort of balances out at around 3 lbs a week. Be patient, it works but scales don't show immediately. Try taking your measurements , this often shows dramatic changes when the scales are unhelpful.

GSQ

I don't know why this happens, but I have had the same thing the last 2 weeks and am sick of it.

I guess all we can do is stick at it and wait for the scales to catch up!

i watched a program about superskinny me.. you hit a brick wall a couple of weeks into it then it just falls off and you are like where did it go ! everyone goes through it

newbie =3 weeks total....

Hi, Thankyou, I'll keep plodding on, I thought I was maybe doing something wrong, reasurring to have someone say I'm doing ok.:)

Thanks everyone, encouraging to hear that I am on the right track. I thought I must be doing something wrong.

Back