newbie! 3rd day! need some encouragement!...

jenpink

Hey all im on my 3rd day of lipotrim, i have done ok so far, tried and tested the shakes and soup and got into a routine, i just wantedto share my targets with you as yous all seem to be so friendly and helpfull on here.... so here we go.. (tried to paste the ticker on here but cant do it helpp!!)

current weight 12st 5lbs:sigh:
target weight 9st 7lbs:D
total target loss of 2st 12lbs

ive done ok so far but today i had my last shake at 4pm!! as i was soo hungry wondering how long till i stop feeling hungry and just get used to it ;(

Hi jen did you get my other post on the ticker? if your hungry hun get guzzling the water! Honestly you will think too much is made of water but i promise you its the best thing you can do!! x

Hey all im on my 3rd day of lipotrim, i have done ok so far, tried and tested the shakes and soup and got into a routine, i just wantedto share my targets with you as yous all seem to be so friendly and helpfull on here.... so here we go.. (tried to paste the ticker on here but cant do it helpp!!)

current weight 12st 5lbs:sigh:
target weight 9st 7lbs:D
total target loss of 2st 12lbs

ive done ok so far but today i had my last shake at 4pm!! as i was soo hungry wondering how long till i stop feeling hungry and just get used to it ;(

Welcome Jetpink - just replied to your message on the other thread! ;)

Hi tracey! thanks for your encouragement and response! i ended up bein a little naughty last night:cry:, i regret it but in some ways think its helped me as i realise how bad it makes you feel, which is worse than being hungry!:rolleyes: so gald it was early on and feel i will do much better now knowing this.;)
I did get ur response i think but there are sooo many threads on here ive got confused!thats why ive done my own as its hard keeping up! so still confused bout the ticker ive tried copying and pasting the ticker in the reply to thread message but it just comes up with the web address! wat format does it need to be that i copy and paste, and do i just do it on every message?

Hahaha glad you got it sorted Jen x

Hiya jen and welcome, I think sometimes we need to have a cheat so we can learn from it and move on. I think its then we realise that we actually dont want to feel like a failure and give in, so well done to you for getting right back on with it, that really does take determination especially when the first few days are so rotten. 150% agree that water water water is the key to this diet, I must drink about 5 or 6 litres aday and it really does help. I have upped it a tad this week ad tracey and others had better esults with drinking more. Mind you I was up 4 times through the night to the loo last night - lol! Still it'll be worth it tho!

Your target is very achievable and many have lost 3 stone withing 2 months so just think in 2 months time you could be a sexy mama just in time for the summer clothes.
xx

Thanks pineapple! its so good for positivity in here! i feel so happy today unsure why seem as thou i had a cheat last nite, but i think its like wats been said, you learn and move on!
just dreading saturday weigh in only been doing it since monday and have cheated once and got weigh in early coz i cant make it monday or in the week(no car have to get hubby to take me!) so its guna b crap! onyl done it proper for 4 days by then ;(

dont worry Jen, really it will all sort itself out! With LT you cant really go wrong if you stick at it and drink loads of water! the weight has to come off. Just be positive and no more cheats xx

yeah i know ur right, nope no more cheats * i promise* is it possible for ketosis to start when i cheated with bread last night? i just feel loss of appitite and high mood today (unless its the carb fix!) but i feel better than i did when i wasnt on the diet!? ah well lets hope so, at least my 2nd weigh in should be good coz it will b based on about 8 days and no cheats! ;)

Back