Newbie :) 4 stone to lose :/

Noonoo123

Hey,

Jst wanted to say hi :)

I've just joined my local class and hoping to find support on here.

I would love to lose 4 stone so a long haul ahead!! :/

well done for starting! that's half the battle!

i started 3 weeks ago and have 11lb off so far... diet suits me..

good luck!

dot

Hi there and welcome,

It's a bit quiet on here at the moment - but hopefully it will get a bit busier!!
I have just finished my first week with Rosemary and have lost 4lbs! I was so pleased. I am a premium member (think that's what it's called!) so I can go to as many exercise classes during the week as I like - and I think that is the real difference for me. I am looking forward to Monday morning so I can get back to Zumba! I get weighed on a Thursday morning.
Good luck and hope you are doing well so far. It does get easier, I am on week 2 (same food as week 1!) but I am not so hungry now.
See you on here soon x

Hi there, I had 4 stone to lose also, started at 14.1 and am now 13.1 in 6 weeks (without being as good as I really should)

I do believe that as I have not been as good as I could have that the exercise classess/badminton and walking that I am doing is contributing to my loss.

Very best of luck and keep us posted with your news ( very quiet on here at present)

Hey and thanks for your replies :)

It seems like a long rd ahead but I know I will be worth it! I wish I could do more varied exercise...but finding people to watch my little ones is proving difficult :/ today I tried doing Pilates at home but with my 2 yr old and an excited puppy it proved more amusing than productive :) I'm trying to find the confidence to join the local gym as they have a creche

good luck with this I am aiming for 5 stone I know it can be done because lost 8st with Rosemary before brilliant if you can get to classes, I can't make it there at the moment but aiming to try on my own

Best of luck!
I too have 4 stone to lose, im doing the solo slim plan as i can't get to any meets due to my working hours...
Its working so far as i've lost 4lb in my first week :) fingers crossed it keeps coming off!

Back