Newbie! 6 weeks ordered!

ShutFeeUp

Hello all :) i have dabbled with exante and cambridge before now but I am now biting the bullet and giving it my all! I have ordered the 6 weeks shakes and bars box which should arrive tomorrow. I am so excited! I want to lose maybe 2 stone so hoping that i can reach that in 6 weeks :) all the best! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey good luck!..me too i've just ordered the 6 week mixed pack although will start today as i have a few LL packs to use up..i've got at least 4 stone to lose but am focusing on the first 2 stone at present...well actually just getting through today and the rest of the week :D i do not want another summer of feeling like a BLOB!

good luck! we can do this & we will be bikini ready for the summer! Not that i have ever worn a bikini in my life haha :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've done the same as well. Going on holiday in two weeks, but I shouldn't have solid food anyway due to a stomach problem, so will keep on plan as much as possible. Will be a killer though I think!

2 stone in six weeks is awesome! Giving me confidence that this will work if I stick at it.
xxx

Back