Newbie advice please!

blakesmum

So...am i right in thinking that...

...the Tesco meal replacement bars can be used on the 100%?

...what other brands can be used that are easy to access? just trying to pad out my exant boxes a bit - i just have the soups and shakes - and wanted to check i got on with the bars before ordering some.

I bought some coke zero yesterday....feel sooo guilty having it! how quickly can your mindset change after doing this diet! five days ago i wouldnt even blink at having a fizzy drink! now i feel like im going to hell for having one!!!

Yes the Tesco UltraSlim bars are ok, I have them, I like the chocolate one.

I believe the Biggest Loser bars are ok too but haven't seen them anywhere in ages. My Morrisons had them but now they only have Atkins stuff.

I have a feeling I read something about an asda bar as well? I'm not sure what it was called though. Anyone know the name of it?

Thanks guys, I may pop in asda and have a look! Not keen on the chocolate ones myself! Chewing cardboard! But love the raspberry ones! They are really tasty! A bit like an alpen bar!

I might pop in and get some too actually! Are they expensive?

ok so would you just have one instead of your exante bar then?

oh right thanks jael, i might have to try them then. Mind you I love the exante bars, I would happily have them even if I wasn't on the diet lol

I got some yesterday and the raspberry one is lovely!! It was sooo weird chewing though, I got one of my top front teeth crowned last week (for my wedding present to myself haha) and it was the first time I has properly eaten with it and it felt sooo weird lol

I really want to try the raspberry one! Will have to try to wrangle the bf into buying me some hehe ;)

Back