Newbie.. again

JoeJoe

Hellooo everyone

I originally joined Minimins back in 2010 and tried to do WW on me own without going to meetings and well it lasted for a few weeks..lol

I joined WW last Sept and was doing monthly pass so going to meetings and using the online resources and I lost 1 stone 7lbs with another 1 stone 7lbs to reach my goal before finding out I was pregnant...

so it's been 7 weeks to the day since I've gave birth to my beautiful baby girl (she was 5 weeks 2 days early) and I went back to my first meeting on wednesday and I'm all determined to shift this baby weight...

the funny thing is.. when i joined ww last year.. i joined the same week in september and I weighed 13stone 5lbs.. this year i weigh 13stone 5.5lbs lol so I'm actually really pleased!

Anyone.. enough waffling from me x x

Joe xx

Congratulations on your new arrival and welcome!

I've just switched to ww after getting to target and then putting it all back on within 6 months!

JoeJoe said:
Thanks Becky x.. What diet were you doing before? x x

I lost 2st 12.5lbs on slimming world and got to target in February and then after my holiday in April I couldn't get my mojo back and piled it all back on again. x

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl (my little one whos 4 was 5 weeks early too) and well done you on getting back on track with weight watchers so qucikly! Todays my first day on weight watchers :) xxx

Back