Newbie Alert! :D Wants to lose 4 stones by July!

millymillymilly

SeXy for Xmas! :P
Hi, everyone! Hi, other newbies! :)

I'm Milly, 22, and I am so uncomfortable in my body so I have decided to make a big change...

I have just started Slim & Save on the hopes of becoming a slender 10 stones by the end of Summer! My Birthday is in September too, I would love to wear a nice dress and feel confident in it by then! I am also starting a course in Sept & that is good motivation also.

I just wanted to say hello & good luck everyone!

Hi, everyone! Hi, other newbies! :)

I'm Milly, 22, and I am so uncomfortable in my body so I have decided to make a big change...

I have just started Slim & Save on the hopes of becoming a slender 10 stones by the end of Summer! My Birthday is in September too, I would love to wear a nice dress and feel confident in it by then! I am also starting a course in Sept & that is good motivation also.

I just wanted to say hello & good luck everyone!

Hi Milly.

I too have just started S&S. Today is my first day and so far so good.

I have a lot more to lose than you and again, i am hoping to lose most of it by August (3 birthdays in 12 days) and also we're off to disneyland paris for son's birthday.

My children are my motivation and also reading all the other diaries on here are also very motivating.

Goodluck and i hope you reach your target.

Vicky xx

Best of Luck to you, Vicky! :)

It's always helpful when you have motivation to do it!

Good Luck .. im trying to decide on a VLCD have around 7 stone to lose

Good luck too, Star! At least you have a few options to choose from :)

I have just started slimming world (2 weeks ago) week 2 weigh in tomorrow. I only lost 2lbs so I was a bit disappointed but hoping things will improve. I find this site really good and all members supportive. Good luck to all of the other new dieters.

Last year I started exercising on the wii and increased week by week. I lost just over 2 stone by exercise alone. I sprained my knee so badly that I was out of action for about 6 weeks. I then stopped exercising. I now feel ready to start again but will do so gradually do far 2 x 15 mins this week. For people who are really unfit like myself. This is the ideal way to start as you nan do 5 minutes and then take a break. Some of the exercises are really non stop.

Has anybody else had weight loss using the Wii if so which exercises?

That's great news, Ginette! :)

I found the Wii Sports/Fit games really fun. The hoola-hooping & jogging parts of the game really made me sweat and I lost weight doing just those!

Back