*Newbie Alert* My Food Diary-advice and general chit chat would be fabulous!

Chloe_Fisher_:)

Silver Member
Hello:) Im Chloe and this is my third week on SW. My first week I lost 4lbs but last week stayed the same :( so this week im on a mission to shift some pounds! As I don't go to a class I can sometimes find myself having a bit of a cheat, so I thought doing this food diary would be more motivation to be good and get that bikini body! I've been doing alternate red and green days however I'm trying my first EE week this week. I started on Monday so will write from then. Any advice would be amazing!

Monday 14th May

Breakfast
Fat free Mullerlight yogurt with banana, grapes, blueberries
2x Jordan’s Flatbreads (4 syns)
Cup of tea with dash of milk from HEXa
Snack
Pear
Dinner
Ham, mushroom, pepper and tomato omelette with tomato sauce (1 syn)
Snack
Velvet Crunch (4 syns)
Tea
Chicken pasta with mushrooms, pepper, courgettes and tomato
1 syn for oil
Snack
Pineapple

I did a 45 minute class of Zumba today
Syns=10

Tuesday 15th May
Breakfast
2x Weetabix HEXb with milk HEXa
Banana
Cup of tea with milk HEXa
Dinner
Pasta, baked beans, tuna, tomatoes, mushrooms, salad
Snack
Mackerel and 2x Jordan’s flatbreads (4 syns)
Tea
Oven baked chicken with jacket potato,salad, tomatoes, peppers, onions

I did a 45 minute weight and aerobic class today
Syns=4

First of all, well done on your loss so far. Don't be disheartened by your maintain - you've still lost 4lb in two weeks, that's fantastic!

Your food diary is looking great, I'm now subscribed so will be nice keeping up with you :) xx

Well done on your weight lose that's fantastic, I to am doing it alone started a diary on Monday to keep me on track..your food looks great, I'm trying EE to. I started again from Monday as I changed my weigh in date.

Good luck on your journey, feel free to have a nose at my diary I've been talking to myself lol...:)

Hi Chloe

Dont feel down 4lbs is brilliant so far.
Your ee menus look brilliant so far!
Best of luck for this week!

I started on Monday too on ee I have subscribed to your food diary for inspiration! Don't be disheartened on your loss 4lb is a great start you should be proud x

Hey honey :eek:

4lb loss in 2 weeks is great! you should be proud!! I am a newbie too, so all these food diaries are such a help for ideas etc, also its nice to know there are lots of people here for support if need be :eek:

Good luck on your journey xx

Hi Chloe just read your food diary, similar things to I would eat so all sounds good. How are you finding EE ? I have only ever followed that, not sure how I'd find red/green days. You're good at the exercise bit, that's what I need to think about I hate exercise reminds me of scary PE lessons at school which I was rubbish at. 4lb loss is really good keep going, I get disheartened when I stay the same of put on even 1/2 lb but sometimes it happens. Good luck, I'm off to start my own food dairy on here (scary!) as I'm following the plan at home and another member on here suggested it for motivation and advice.

Thanks ladies! Im actually finding EE so much easier then red/green days, I find red days quite hard but dont mind green, think ill be sticking to EE for a while though. Well I do dance at uni and im part of my university cheerleading squad, but now uni is over and I have no exercise so trying to fit at least 45 mins a day in, although I didnt do any today as Im very sore from the aerobics yesterday haha! Let me know when you start your food diaries and ill be sure to subscribe :)
Heres mine for today:
Wednesday 16th May

Breakfast
2x Weetabix (HEXb) milk (some of HEXa)
Banana
Cup of tea with milk (some of HEXa)

Dinner
Salad with mackerel, leftover tuna, couscous and hard boiled egg
Fun size chocolate bar (4 syns)
Pineapple

Snack

Velvet Crunch (4syns)

Tea
Grilled pork in peppercorn sauce (made using the rest of my milk from HEXa) with leeks, potatoes, carrots, broccoli and peas

I plan on having some melon with a mullerlight fat free yogurt later on

syns for today=8

Mmm, your tea for tonight sounds so yummy! :drool:

Sounds like you've had a great day.

Don't feel guilty hun, that's what Syns are for! Most of the time that's what I use my Syns on, so you shouldn't worry - you're still within your Syns allowance :)

Hi enjoy your lunch. All your food sounds really nice
love Sue xxxx

I must admit I cant take all the credit for that, mums recipe! Feeling abit guilty about that choccie bar now but I had a sugar craving and if I didnt have anything I would have totally devoured the sweet drawer!

Do you have the reciepe? Sounds lush :p

Hi I'm another newbie and keeping a food diary on here sounds like a greatbidea, thin it'll help me seeing it in black an White, I've subscribed to ur diary too :) oh an well done on 4 lb loss! That's almost 2 bags of sugar isnt it? Pick up 1 bag next time ur in supermarket and it's a fair weight so u shud be well chuffed :)

Do you have the reciepe? Sounds lush :p
I asked for you and the recipe is on the SW website apparently, if you search for 'steak with pink peppercorn sauce' thats the one :) however we made it with pork, used normal peppercorns not black and added leeks to the sauce too

Now for todays diary. I went out for lunch with my mum and had a chicken and mushroom pasta bake, I asked and it had about 1tbsp oil and 2tbsps of cream, so not that bad?

Breakfast
Egg on toast (HEXb)

Dinner
Chicken and mushroom pasta bake with 3 slices of soft italian bread-Im unsure how many syns this would be???

Tea
Im stuffed so just thinking some left over mackerel, fruit and fat free mullerlight

syns=no idea so im saying 15 to be safe haha!

Back