Newbie Alert

Vixxxx

Hi all!

I'm Vic 29 and currently on day 5 of Lipotrim. This week has been so difficult especially when I still have to prepare meals for my toddler. I'm determined to lose this excess weight. I want to lose about 4 stone and I'm hoping I stick this diet out. Looking forward to chatting to you all. X

Hi vic, I'm in day 6 too, I've done LT before and its the only diet that works for me, I lost 4st last time and maintained it to, but over 4 yrs with my holidays , nights out, my wedding last yr and honeymoon and just being a busy working mum of 2, working long hours and eating late I've gained the 4st again (2 of them since my wedding!) because it was great that I could eat what I want after the wedding which was only last yr 1st sept! But I am focused and determined and will so it again and more! This site helps alot too! X

Thanks for your reply! Amazing weight loss I hope to lose around 4 stone. I've gained it all since I got married in 2010 and had my daughter last year. It really helps to know you are t alone in this. I made my hubby eat dinner at his parents house tonight as I couldn't stand to see him eat. I'm looking forward to my first weigh in on Tuesday. I already feel a difference and don't feel as bloated. X

You can do it, we'll do it together :) my aim is 4st. I was 17st 5 on day 1 I'll love to hit 14st, 13st would be fantastic! 1 at a time. If u have the wii fit or can borrow it, it's great. I was losing a 1lb a day! Honestly with the will power and support you can do it. I find if I have a shake while my hubby is eating it helps or a black coffee . Results will show soon :)

I was 112kg on day 1. I think that's around 17stone 6lbs? Can't wait for Tuesday to come round mainly to get some different flavours as I mostly got chocolate. I only went with 1 chicken soup as everyone warned me it was awful, but, I actually didn't mind it so will be getting more of those and might try the flap jacks. It's a gorgeous day today and I hate having to hide away in big clothes when I see slum girl swearing pretty dresses and things. Can't wait to join them!

I started last Monday, had first weigh in on day 5 (saturday) and have lost 9lbs, I'll be on it for the long haul though as I am still 24st 4lbs and need to lose at least 10 stone :S
Fingers crossed I'll be the next Icemoose :)

Well done! 9lbs is amazing! I hope I get a good loss on weigh in day. How are you finding it? How long do you think you will be on it for? Good luck to you :)

I was 112kg on day 1. I think that's around 17stone 6lbs? Can't wait for Tuesday to come round mainly to get some different flavours as I mostly got chocolate. I only went with 1 chicken soup as everyone warned me it was awful, but, I actually didn't mind it so will be getting more of those and might try the flap jacks. It's a gorgeous day today and I hate having to hide away in big clothes when I see slum girl swearing pretty dresses and things. Can't wait to join them!

I'm exactly the same, can't wait to be able to feel good about myself. So we only have a couple of lbs between us, we can do this! I've hired a flabulos machine, but I've been told yesterday I may put on because it tones you, I'm going to stay off it now til Tuesday, I'm going to be gutted if I don't lose :/ fingers crossed x

Back