Total Solution Newbie Alert !!

Sarosa

Hello, I am waiting for my 1st 28 days worth of exante to arrive. It will probably take until Tuesday and I couldn't wait so I am on day 2 of sole source SlimFast. I know it's not ideal that way but I wanted to strike whilst the iron was hot! I did the Cambridge Diet years ago so I know I can do it! This time I will make sure I address the issues that got me reaching for the jaffa cakes when I came off it! I know I'm going to get 'told off' at work from all of the Slimming World ladies but I shall hold my head high and breath ketosis breath in their faces!! haha.. I am feeling SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO positive! :D

Current weight 18st 3lbs - 1st target 15st by Christmas
week 1
week 2

Good Luck! I know you can do this.We are all in the same position.this is why i love this site! So much support

R x

Another new bod!

Thanks for that! Good luck to you too!
:D

Welcome sarosa! Hope you achieve your goals and the support here is totally invaluable! Good luck :) x

Good luck to you Sarosa! I'm sure you will do brilliantly! :)

Hi and welcome Sarosa. You sound like you mean business, and LOL at the ketosis breath! I'm a restarter too, have another three weeks to go then refeed and Atkins for me! :D

Back